Ch 9 - Sickness

After the fight was over you were carried you to the infirmary. The nurse gave you a bed as she diagnosed you. Your temperature reads 102.8, muscles sore all over, slight dehydration, a good amount of bruising from the tentacles from the fight as well as freezer burn. Everyone gathered around as you opened your eyes. Mizore held your head in her chest?

"Huh? Snow Angel? Where are we?"

"Getting you checked out in the infirmary. I'm so sorry I hurt. Please forgive me." She sobbed.

"Of course I can. You saved me. Even though I kinda did a crap job. I'm pissed about it but the sickness kills me." *Ah-choo*

"Blush you honey."

"Thanks."

The nurse came in to see everyone gathered around. "The oil caused a bad reaction with your water powers young (FN). Thus combined with taxing of energy and oil dehydrating you cause muscle strain I say you came out okay."

"I'm a mess. So where do we go from here nurse?"

"I'm putting you on bed rest for next couple days. If your fever increases, or the injuries don't heal see me immediately."

"Yes ma'am."

"Now I've agreed to have Mizore and Kurumu escort you and you have a few day doctor's note for class but must make up the work. Good day young sir." The nurse walked out.

So raising out of bed was a nightmare.  Your legs felt flimsy and you had a big limp in your step. Kurumu spread her wings and lifted you off and Mizore."

"I think this is a better way wouldn't you say?" She giggled.

"To me at least. Thanks."

"I owe you Kurumu." Smiled Mizore.

"Just make sure your boyfriend feels better."

She flies over to Mizore's room and opens the huge window. She nods and takes back off.

"Now mister. Climb into bed." Mizore ordered.

"I don't want to take your bed. Shouldn't go to the couch?"

She holds up three ice ninja kunai knives. "Bed!"

"Yes baby!" You freaked and climbed in.

"Good. Now you try and rest up while I get some stuff together for food. Relax okay. You deserve it." She kissed your forehead.

So your laying in Mizore's bed and concerned why you aren't in your room. Mizore is cooking something in the kitchen and you hear a knock on the door.

"Coming." Mizore puts down her ladle and answers the door. It's Tsukune and Moka.

"How's he feeling?" Asked Tsukune.

"No improvement yet. Check in the morning or so. I'll be taking the time off as well." Mizore smiled.

"That's nice. You get alone time with him at least. I'm kinda jealous you get that opportunity." Blushed Moka.

"Here's the stuff you asked me to grab from his room. Have him feel better. Let's go Moka we got to study." Smiled Tsukune.

"Okay. My room?" She blushed.

"Sure thing." He closed the door behind them happily.

Mizore places the bag in front of you.

"My stuff?"

"Told Tsukune to grab a few things for you. Clothes, toothbrush, manga, you know that sort." She went back to stirring the pot.