Ch 8 - Gym Jitsu

It was 4 am when it happened. Mizore slept next to you. You kissed each other good night and she clinged to your left arm. She had the side closest to the wall. But then she woke up screaming. She froze the pillow you slept on, kneed you right the the ribs, and pushed you out of the bed. You crash face first from the fall and hit to hard your face hit the floor twice.

"Ohhhh what'd I do?" You moan painfully.

"Oh my God honey. I'm so sorry. I had a nightmare." She covered her face.

"Snow Angel look at me."

She takes a peek through her hands.

"I'm here to protect you. That's why I'm here. And I love you dearly. I wouldn't do this to anyone else."

She smiles. "You'd do it for Tsukune."

"He's got Moka why the hell would I have to get involved?"

"Good point. Listen Raindrop you want to cuddle for a bit longer?" She blushed.

"Sure. Doubt we'll be back to sleep but maybe in an hour we can do breakfast."

"Speaking of which honey I haven't made you my special pancakes." She winked.

"What's the special part?"

"Shush you it's a secret. I'll tell you after. Now you go in the shower and get dressed while your lover makes you good food." She kisses your neck.

"Yes ma'am. Be right back."

So after a few minutes of scrubbing and after a quick dry you changed and went back into your dorm. As soon as you sit down Mizore is blushing a little bit while trying to feed you.

"Open wide Raindrop."

You take a bite. And behold.

"This is the best I ever had. How'd you do it?"

"Give me a good kiss and maybe I'll tell." She winked.

She put the plate down as you bend her backwards and give her a firm kiss.

She stands normally. "I suppose. Chocolate chips and cinnamon with a slight touch of powdered snow sugar."

"Holy crap. Snow sugar? Damn!"

"When a snow woman's pure runs pure we can do a few tricks. But I think those kisses from my lover are sweeter and comes natural. It's the least I can do after that nightmare. You're so kind to me."

"Mizore I will do my best to keep you happy."

"Thanks (FN). You don't have a clue on how much that means to me. Let's eat. We don't have that much time."

"Sure thing. I love you Mizore."

"You more Rainer."

~~~~~

When breakfast was done Mizore snuck out to go to her dorm so she could get dressed. You were happily waiting outside the doors leaning against the tree and taking in the slight breeze.

Kurumu caught you in a little snooze.

"Hey lover boy wake up."

"Huh?"

"Did you and Mizore get any sleep? Did you get the job done?"

"Hey there! Job as in the oil right?"

"Ya... what do you think I meant?" She was confused.

"Umm nothing. I got the oil in my room. We'll make the balloons during club. And Mizore had a nightmare. We didn't sleep in. In fact she pushed me out of the bed pretty hard."