Ch 42 - Banga

First off want to say Happy belated Mothers Day. Not just to our Snow Bunny but also the readers and all through community.

I know the ending of last chapter was hard. The picture was the Manga of the actual arrangement groping her without permission.

No worries. With weapons and proper equipment she is in good hands. And in the Manga two of the main characters actually share a kiss. A lot of you Rosario lovers would be blown away by it too.

Two teams, a ceremony, and weaponry. What can go take place? Hmmmm........ "You gotta gun? In a church? God gon whip yo ass man." Quote from Tracy Morgan from the movie First Sunday.

You get the idea.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Please note the < and > keys are communication through radio.

It was time was planning step one. Tsukune in drag followed up my Moka, Kokoa, and Ruby were in the the flower ceremony just about to be underway. It was all timing.

< Tsukune since we don't want to hear your girl impersonation voice have Moka start us off. > Said Tsurara.

"Girls we are about to begin any questions?" Asked a woman working for the temple.

Moka raised her hand. "Excuse us. Can we use the restroom real quick?"

"Now?"

"Please."

"Honestly girls these days. Do they have any shame?"

The four walk to the restroom door and turn around. Moka sighs. "I'm sorry."

*Bang*

< Fired first round. We'll try and get the guards distracted. > Ruby radioed.

< We'll sit tight in the East Wing. I think another minute and we'll make our move. >

< We're counting on you (FN). Bring our friend and you're fiancè back. > Radioed Moka.

"Alright. Kurumu, Yukari I'll give the signal."

"Right. I'm ready to shoot." Chimed Yukari.

"Why do I feel so bad?"

"About your lady?" Asked Kurumu.

"No about giving a loli a gun and say 'hey go for it.' I feel like a bad uncle or something."

"Hey! I'm not little anymore." She pouted.

< Clear man. > Said Tsukune.

"On that note..." You turn around the corner and aim.

*Bang* "I'M COMING WOMAN!"

Yukari sighs. "Off course you are. Hehe."

"And you say I'm naughty you brat." Kurumu smirked.

*BOOM*

< Holy shit was that Tsukune and company? >

< Oh son in law. I failed to mention the cherry bomb. > Tsurara giggled through.

"Oh boy. Girls I'm sure they are holding it down fine. Let's hurry before they get fully surrounded."

"Right." They nodded.