Ch 49 - Off To Work

May be late for Mizore Monday but worst case I have a ton of extra content on here. Including sone new Ones Offs that MAY turn into somr longer stories. Not sure if its a Mizore, Rias, or Akeno but we shall see. Couple things.

Also doing a Q and A video. Comment your questions and I'll get to it soon in a day or two.

For those concerned on my recovery it's hard but I'm back to work. Updating will be at its normal rate again. And been live streaming some PS4. Goal is main three stories updated weekly so no missed deadlines is my goal.

Today is your first job working for the snow people. You got a wife at home and two kids on the way. Got to do what a man's got to do. We also got Yukari and Tsukune waking up from their half date arrangement and what's Ruby doing after taking off without Gin for the weekend?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was time to step out and to see your new place. So excited. Instead of debating on what to do with who's room you were getting something else. Something a family could stay in temporarily.

So you step out of the dorms and walk towards the tunnel. Around the corner surrounded by trees in a double decker house.

"Mr. Shirayuki. You and your wife may enter your school house." The Presitess bowed.

"Mizore you first."

Your wife's eyes lite up as she burst through the door. You could hear the screams of excitement from outside. Like a tiny kid getting candy.

"Shall we?" The Preistess extended her hand towards the house.

You are in shock as you walk towards the tiny front patio and turn the front door open. As soon as you took a step inside tears began to fall. It all hit you at once. This was your house. Something you could call yours. Something you had no curfew or rules in stone.

You had three rooms, one and half baths, a full kitchen, and a great open living space. The tiles in the kitchen shined like crystals, the wood had a nice cultural vibe, and it wasn't cookie cutter like you would see in a mediocre catalog.

"Mizore baby. Room for the kids and a sitter. This is great."

"Oh (FN) I knew it was right for me being with you even though I've been scared this whole time."

"Me too. Still am."

She ran over to give you a hug as this was the best every gift you both have ever received. Eyes sparkling and spirits high.

"Glad you two will enjoy. Now (FN) I have some work for you. This is your warm up."

"Yes my lady. What is it?"

"The Hiyami girl. The so called cousin of hers will be a pain in my side. Your mother knows something as well. Don't get me started on Rio because I want him dead. I need your to find out what room she's in and get some dirt on here. Please be quick and don't take your time with this. They will be planning something. I'm not found of his kind."

"Good thing I'm water. I'm deeply concerned myself. And school? Any possible way around this?"

"I may get you extensions but that's about it."

"Dammit. Oh well." You sigh. This was going to so darn difficult. Classwork, studying for tests, the homework and club articles. On top of working full time. "Guess I'll have to get this done beforehand. Otherwise I'll flunk."