Ch 12 - Nightmare and Panic

Admin - I'm sorry. Last night I hit publish half way through a sentence 600 words in and took it down for a proper chapter. Sorry for that. But here's a whole surprise chapter. Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was right in front of your face. The world was crashing around you. Your mind and vision were completely dark and foggy. But then you look down. For some reason you were in a suit. Your check yourself out and it was very unusual to find yourself dressing fancy.

"What the heck?"

Then you look around. Tsukune was to your lift smiling.

"Hey I know some things happened but I'm still your best friend." He said with a thumbs up.

Then you look around. Mizore is sitting in a front row of seats. Moka and Kurumu were trying to calm her down because she couldn't stop crying.

"He should be mine. What did I do?" She whined.

"I did something? What in the world is going on?"

"Hey son. How you feeling about getting hitched? Said a woman's voice.

"Wait. No! No it can't be."

"Cat got your tongue? Your language teacher is in the seats. Can't say hi to Mommy?"

"Huh?"

Suddenly the shadow disappears and a face is revealed. It was a woman that was 45 but looked more like 60. Wrinkles overed head to toe and dark red spots throughout her face. And a deep, thick, and smokey voice to top it off. She wore a horribly ugly animal print dress.

"Mom? What are you doing here?

"Hello. I planned the wedding."

"Who's?"

"Yours you stupid ass." She smacked you upside the head.

"Why am I doing this?"

"I don't know. Ask your father. Oh wait that's right."

"What happened?"

"You been putting stupid in your coffee and tea ya retard? He died."

"Died!"

"So I got you all mine. I just needed to get you set up. So my 'friend' Han set you up with her. I said two things to you for all these years. One I'll get you back no matter what. Two you better pull your own weight around here. So with you married we have income to this house."

"Money? Again with this shit."

"I need it."

"For what? More garbage?"

"Stuff. And that don't come cheap."

"Ya I know. You sleep with men and steal for it."

"How dare you." *Smack* "Insulting your mother in public."

"Some mother."

"Want another one?"

"I can be on my own you know."

"Oh please Jason."

"You don't know my name!?"

"Huh?"

"It's (FN) you asshole!"

"As I was saying (FN), where you going to go? That school of yours don't do summers and holidays. What then? Find a shelter? Don't make me laugh. You are scum without me. That's why I got you hitching to her."