Ch 14 - Parent's Day

The next night came around and Mizore was in her room early to completely catch up with her mom. Parent's Day was tomorrow.

"So Dear how's school treating you?" Asked Tsurara.

"I'd say good." She replied.

"And Tsukune?"

"Doing well as you can imagine."

"And you don't want him?"

"Not anyone mother."

"And the new guy?"

"(FN) you will meet him tomorrow."

"He have anyone coming?"

"His dad broke it off a day or two ago. He doesn't have a good relationship with either of them."

"Sounds like baggage. Those types are just so interesting."

"Chill out Mother. It's his parent's divorce. He switches every couple of months and hates his mom."

"Ouch. So how'd you meet him?"

"He transferred and him and Tsukune are now good friends. They had class together for a few months in the human world."

"He afraid of going back to his mother?"

"We've talked it out. He's petrofied. Wants to stay settle and not move around. Yokai is the best thing he's had."

"What's your feelings towards him?"

"I love (FN). He's done so much for me. And we hope to go to the human world again and go on a date."

"Sounds lovely. So you do have a candidate which is nice."

"Can it wait? I love him but the time isn't right."

"I can't force the Priestess to back away. You know that."

"I haven't asked him. But I will have a talk with him."

"Very well then."

~~~~~

Not often do you and Mizore not share a room but it wasn't bad. But when it came time to sleep it was a little upsetting because of the lack of cuddles.

You had a warm shower, got dressed, and waited outside at the usual spot where everyone typically met up. Tsukune and Moka were already there.

"Hey Tsukune, Moka. How's it going?"

"The three of us are in the same boat. No one coming for today." Said Tsukune not down about it.

"Seems so. Oh well. Kurumu and Yukari are bringing their parents. When do you meet Mizore's mom?" Asked Moka.

"Soon. It'll be a giant line we might as well meet them in homeroom."

"Good idea." Replied Tsukune.

Sitting down in Ms. Nekonome's room is when it all stirred up. Your head is face down against the desk catching a few winks when suddenly you feel a cold shiver on your neck.

You jump. "Whoa."

Mizore laughs.

"Geez trying to give me a heart attack over here."

"Haha morning (FN)."

"You as well Mizore."

You hug her and see a woman hiding behind a desk.

"You can come out now mother this guy is my boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you."

"Me as well. I'm Tsurara Shirayuki. And you are more handsome as she described." She smiled.