Ch 4 - Spell

It was a normal school day morning at Yokai Academy. The sky was clear and you were up early enough where the bathrooms were dead empty.

After a quick warm shower you dress yourself. You stayed in your room until you were one of the first students to head to class.

You were thinking about when Mizore was going to come greet you. Was she up out of bed? Was she hiding in one of her hundreds of places trying to make you jump? Only way to find out is finding everyone towards the main building. But as soon as you got halfway there your vision and mind went blank.

-Meanwhile-

"I need to get Tsukune to notice me. But how do I make him mine?" Said Kurumu out loud.

"Oh cmon your a Succubus. You have powers don't you?" Said Kokoa coming out of the blue.

"Hey brat I told him I wouldn't use my love charm on him. I made a promise to everyone." Kurumu cried.

"Oh please I bet you can't use them. You don't know how." Said Kokoa smirking.

"Watch and learn girl." Kurumu started to gather her focus.

Sure enough it was like a small zombie field of boys walking towards the two girls.

"See told you." Bragged Kurumu.

"Oh and look who you fished in." Laughed Kokoa.

"Crap!"

In that pile of boys hypnotized by Kurumu's love charm you and Tsukune were two of them. Your mindsets were gone.

"Look what you made me do." Said Kurumu panicking.

"Well then Ms. Succubus what are you going to do with them? Let them rot? Make them slaves? Threesome maybe?" Kokoa glanced. "Make it quick the others are surely on their way."

"Ahhhh!" She screamed. "Quick grab (FN) and follow me to my dorm."

~~~~~

Tsukune was placed on Kurumu's bed and Kokoa threw you off her shoulders onto the sofa.

"Tell you what. You finish with Tsukune so my sister won't be with him and as far as whatever his name is I could care less. I'll distract them." Kokoa walked out in a huff.

I actually have Tsukune right where I want him. He's in my bed. I've dreamt of this moment for so long. He looks so cute when he sleeps. Maybe I can give him a kiss. Wait I cant. I promised I wouldn't do that. And what about (FN)? Mizore will turn me to an icicle and break me in half. Kurumu was ranting in her head.

Just then she heard a soft voice of someone stretching.

"Ohhhh man. My head. Where am I?" Said Tsukune looking at his surroundings.

"Oh Tsukune your awake. Your in my room. You sleep okay? Feeling okay?" Asked Kurumu nervously.

"Your room. How'd I get here?" He asked.

Has the charm worn off? Good I don't have to worry about this. Let me sit next to him.

Tsukune rips in a big hug. "Kurumu I missed you baby."

Crap the charm is still working. And he's awake. What do I do?

"I've been wanting you to be by my side all day." He spoke again.

Alright it's settled then. I'll have some fun without breaking the rules and get some answers from him. I should probably make food first.