Ch 21 - Catch

Admin - Hey everyone. Just want to say thanks for your enjoyment and support. I have a video explaining the future of this story and updates. Don't worry it's good news.

Not sure where this will go but as always any Lemon, lime or anything citrus I don't know I'll label warning. Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was Thursday night as you and Mizore we're spending the night alone and not with each other. Always healthy to have a break as Mizore had things to attend to. It was her mother again. She sat on the floor and answered.

< Mizore dear. >

"Hello Mother."

< How's things going? School, the boy, club, and life in general?" >

"I'm passing thanks to his help, club is doing another human world trip, but I haven't told (FN) about my birthday. You know...."

< You haven't? And why not? This doesn't make you happy? >

"It does. Just thinking it might be too soon."

< But when you come home you have him say yes or you will never be able to feel his affection again. >

"Mother."

< Just protecting you Mizore. You're my only child. I hope you have two or three some day. >

Three. Hehe. Rainer did say three. "I guess I'll figure it out. My birthday is in a few weeks."

< Gave you plenty of time in advance now. >

"Yes. Thank you. But why the Priestess?"

< Not my call. Although I got lucky with your father. He's still sweet to this day. But lucky is not a plan. >

"Nor hope."

< Exactly. Now I'll talk to you soon. You're mother is heading to bed. >

"Night."

< Night. >

*Click*

She exhales and throws her phone on her bed.

"I want me to be your besty, your lover, wife, child giver, and many things. I hope I can be those things. I love him so much. But he'll get pissed if I ask him about marriage. He's just happy where he's at."

-Meanwhile-

You are in your dorm packing for tomorrow. As soon as the last bell rings the bus will be sending you off until Sunday morning. But you couldn't help but think about your girlfriend.

Mizore has been not so clingy lately. I miss it actually. It's kinda upsetting. Nothing beats a simple question and conversation. I'm going to marry thay chick one day I swear. Obviously give it a few years but you know.

The next day you were up early. The sun wasn't up yet and you were up and dressed. You walked out of the dorms and met up with Ruby who as usual was cleaning the front of the school.

"Morning (FN)."

"Same to you Ruby. I heard you're joining us for the Newspaper Club trip."

"Yup I don't mind going back. A trip to the sunflower field would be nice."

"I got to pick up a couple of things there as well."

"Like what?"

"Basic essentials and what not."