Ch 36 - Ship Name

Admin - Hey guys trying to surprise you with another chapter a day or two after last one but I got a big shift today with combined 5-6 hours of sleep. Operation Mad House as I call these situations.

How did Tsukune and Outer Moka leave their date?

What does Inner Moka have to say to Tsukune?

And what is your father's game? You can meet him but he can never meet you.

It will be a very interesting going forward and Volume 1 *HINT* of Snow Bunny will begin to climax.

Speaking of climax Lemon Warning will be posted when necessary.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Presently Moka and Tsukune were taking a break after their last studies were complete. Enjoying rice balls and each other's company. Both on comfortable terms and Moka didn't feel obligated to go beyond and feel they need to seduce him.

"Hey Moka?"

"Yeah Tsukune."

"What we're your plans after Yokai Academy?"

"If you're with me I would love to go to college in the human world. I would feel safe if you went with me."

"Why is it that all of you think I'm that smart?"

"Tsukune we've studied many times. I believe in you. Maybe depending next semester and next year how your decisions go we can attend together."

"I think the only you, Yukari, and I would go out of all of us."

"Does she want to share an apartment together?"

"Yes if you don't have one of your own. She thinks if she dates both of us she can apartment hope day to day."

"I'm not into girls Tsukie."

"Aware of that but she don't quit."

"I know. Question."

"Shoot."

"You think you could........... stay tonight?" She blushed.

"Uhhhh......."

"Please?"

"Sure." He said swiftly and nervously.

"Okay. Can you just wait outside one moment? I'd feel embarased changing in front of you. I'm just...... "

"Say no more. Tell me when."

Tsukune closes the door behind him to the hallway. He leans against the wall and thinks.

I never thought I'd be in a girl's room for the night until I was deep in a relationship with one. Possibly married. Who am I kidding. Married. Like I could ever mention the subject. Still though. These girls can make any man happy. And I hate making them sad any way possible.

The door opens slightly. Moka peeks out.

"You can..... come in."

"Okay...... wow. You look so pretty in pajamas."

"Quit it. You're making me blush."

"Sorry." He scratched the back of his head.

"I know we have done stuff like this in the past it's just different when you're  it the only girl."