Ch 53 - Coming Home

Gearing back up to head to the Snow Mountains. Unfortunately it's not to see the house you got as a perk. All business on the sad on. How are the girls going to like going back? And who else will join the mission?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You look outside your window of the beautiful water and the bare trees outside the house. Mizore clings behind you with a hug. You smile and kiss her forehead.

"Hubby?"

"Yeah Mizore?"

"You coming to bed?"

"Sure thing. Obviously you know I'm up."

"I know when you masturbate. And many other things. You forget I'm your wife?"

"Never. I'm aware of this." You blushed.

"Tomorrow we head out again. I think Ruby is bringing Gin along too."

You sigh. "Ugh. As long as he's behaved the dog can go."

"I know. I didn't like the hazing thing from him either." She kissed your neck.

"Causing you to go Yandere. Noted."

"I'm possessive of you."

"And I'm not? You see what I did to Rioichi? The squid? Should I go on?" As you count on your fingers she shakes her head. "Thought so. And make sure to stay back."

"Awww. Why?"

"Twins. That's why."

"Are you saying I gained weight?" She glared.

"No. Fragile cargo. Jesus."

"You should come to bed before I spank you." She wrapped around your neck.

"Yes Dear." You kiss her. "I love you."

~~~~~

Sunrise came and the bus driver was picking you up before you knew it. A smile on his face and this time around no cigar. No smoke or even a trace of it. You boarded the bus in a rather surprised sense.

"No smoke?"

"Got little ones aboard. That will never do."

"Indeed."

"Any names?"

"Wait and see. Think we got two solid names."

"And you are settling this once and for all?"

"Well... hopefully sir."

He chuckled. "Relax kid. You and Mr. Aono will be just fine. Even got plans of my own before I pick you two up."

"Plans sir?"

"Me and my Neko going fishing."

"You have a Neko?"

"Yes. Miss. Nekonome is with yours truly. Haven't you caught on?"

"Ummmm... hell freggin no."

"It helps you guys out too. Anyways back to the snow mountains."

*CONCERN!*

~~~~~

And out the tunnel the cold wind blows. And the storm is slowly brewing up. But compared to last drop off this was literally just a breeze. You wave goodbye to the bus driver as he drives off. Mrs. Shirayuki to still fairly new mother in law is waiting to greet you.