Ch 38 - Not Water

Hey guys Easter just passed I don't care where you are located or if you celebrate but hope all were around good people and food.

This chapter will be bouncing forth between the date couple Tsukune and Inner Moka as well as Ship Name Popsicle family. She's pregnant so you know. Inner Moka wants alone time with him and you just blew off your dad regardless of the tens of thousands (in US Dollars that iss.) to do the right thing.

Lemon Warning will be posted when the time comes. Now their is one important event in the lemon but I will recap and do the best I can afterwards.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

While Mizore ran into the tent to change after failing to catch her you looked at the horizon with not many people on the beach given the time of day. Many vendors not even open yet. Imagine that.

After a minute staring at the horizon you didn't notice her sneak up behind you. She grabs you hand and places it on her bosom. You are faced the opposite direction blushing.

"Hey. It's Kurumu." She laughed.

"Not funny. I like my Bunny better and she almost got me in huge trouble."

"You know a girl's reaction is to assume worse. But she wasn't going to go down on you. She loves 'Tsukoonie' as she says now."

You turn around to unexpectedly see Mizore in a one piece bathing suit. Not the school kind. It was black with multiple cuts in it to her look sexy. Cut put from the back by the shoulders and at the front top and middle as well.

"Yeah. True. Ummm wow...."

"What? Don't like my suit?"

"This opposite day? I love it. This right here is paradise."

"Better?"

"Better? I don't need a damn boat to be happy. Screw my father and screw his money. I'll make money on my own the right way."

He's so dreamy after all. "And if you live with me I could help you."

"Doing what?"

"Testing waters. Hehe."

"Very funny. And puns are good. Least you know I have to work."

"Babies aren't cheap when the time comes. Don't worry I'll breastfeed."

"You planned this is out too well. Maybe one day I'll understand."

My birthday is tomorrow. I have no choice but to tell you. But I'll take today as our last paragraph to out future together. "In due time my love. Now get dressed and get your butt in the water."

"Sure thing Mizore."

So a quick a get naked under the tent and put your trunks on and go out to the water. The waves were calm, crowd was dead, and fisherman by the dock kicked back. And it was a warm but not hot day. Being Yokai of water and ice made it good at a rather colder temperature.

"Hey Mizore how about we just dunk our heads and get it over with?"

"Hold my hand. Whoa. Hey!"

You grab her hand quickly and start running towards the water. "If you don't jump in I'll tackle you."

"I know you will."

You giggled and laughed at the good time you were having and then you were knee deep in water.