Ch 17 - Bed Ridden

Admin - Well everyone I hope Christmas was good for everyone. You all deserve it. This chapter will have our favorite snow woman and her boyfriend but I'll be having a big feature starting off with Tsukune and Inner Moka in her room. It won't be the whole chapter though.

~~~~~

Tsukune was starting to sweat. He was nervous as Moka sat on her bed and Tsukune stood there after he heard that.

"Shut up and come to bed."

That sentence was echoing in his head. He didn't know what to do. He was frightened.

"Tsukune." She began.

"Ummm yes?"

"Sorry I scared you. I should rephrase that. Look can you help with the zipper on this dress so I can change into something comfortable?"

"Un.......dress you?"

"Yes Tsukune."

"But."

"Tsukune I just want to not get this wrinkled and take a nap. I thought you wouldn't mind being here in the process. And I'd that shirt off. You shouldn't ruin that either."

"Yes ma'am."

Tsukune unzips her sexy black dress. She slides it down and puts it on a hanger before sitting back on the bed.

"Tired?"

"I'd say so."

"Mind if I get the left side?"

"Ohh.... not at all."

"And one more thing."

"Yes?"

"Thank you Tsukie."

"What?"

"I know I've been a bitch but you have been so kind to me. I feel as if I don't deserve it. I probably don't deserve it the way I've treated you before. You aren't just a human boy, or ghoul vampire. You are sweet and kind. Even to a girl like me. That's why Moka cares about you."

"Moka..."

"Can we go to bed?"

"Ya. Cool."

And with that they drifted off to sleep. Moka was only in her bra and underwear and Tsukune had on his pants but no shirt.

But when Tsukune was still asleep during the nap early afternoon Moka got up. She looked at him on her bed while he was sleeping.

They're right. He does look so cute when he's asleep. He's so at peace. But I have a guilt towards me. Maybe I should go back. Besides, I ruined her date and she loves to dance too.

"I'm sorry Tsukune." *Cling*

Moka put back on the rosary. The hair turned from silver to the bubblegum pink. She laid their asleep for a moment and then she woke up.

She screamed. "Oh my God. Ahhh Tsukune?"

Tsukune freaked. "Moka? Whoa. Moka?"

"Tsukune what's going on? Why are you in my bed?" She pulled the covers over herself.

"Well Moka ummm, other you and I went on that trip to dinner and dance. We stopped at a hotel to rest and two hours later (FN) and Mizore woke us up to board a 5:55 bus."

"And what happened when you came to my room?"

"She asked me to help her take off the dress and take a nap."