Ch 32 - Dating Pool

Admin - I feel really bad about a shorter Chapter 31. I published it this morning so I'll do best as I can before I turn in early for a 5:30 AM shift. In my profile pic that's the Logistics I work in.

It's March 15th. A bad day for fiction to many..... take that however you'd like.

We got Ruby concerned, Mizore stalking, and Tsukune freshing up? Oooo la la.

Remember if you wanna chat or have any concerns feel free to reach out.

Enjoy all.

~~~~~

Not before long clubs were starting. Mizore kissed you goodbye as she took off on her assignment. You went into the club room and the Mizore left you with the girls arguing over Tsukune.

Thanks for leaving me with this Ice Queen. Guess I'll have to put matters in my own hands.

Tsukune was trying to do his work while the other girls were in this angry triangle. Kurumu was possessive, Yukari wanted to be noticed, and Moka thought Tsukie was the one for her. It put him in a rough spot. Especially since he cared for all of them.

"He's mine."

"Ours Milk Cow."

"Tsukie is mine."

"Okay dammit. Enough!" The girls stop and stare at you from your blood boiling. "We are going to solve this."

Tsukune tapped you on the shoulder. "How?"

"Dates. Other Moka had one."

"EHHHHH?!" Cried everyone.

"Yes. Tell you what. We got a good deal of homework we want done before going away this weekend. One dates him tonight, tomorrow, and next day. Others do our homework and we could stay in the club room if we choose."

"Who goes first?" Asked Tsukune.

"I met him first." Purposed Moka.

"I love him the most." Claimed Kurumu.

"Okay then we play rock, paper, scissors."

"Your on." Said Yukari.

"This a good idea?" Asked Tsukune nervously.

"Im saving your ass. Shut up. Ready girls?"

"Ready." They nodded.

"One, two, and shoot okay?".

They nod again.

Once.

Twice.

Shoot.

Moka and Yukari held scissors.

Kurumu held rock.

"Yahoo-hoo my destined one is with me tonight."

"Alright. And for tomorrow. Go."

Once.

Twice.

Shoot.

Moka held paper.

Yukari held scissors.

"And I have date number two. Yay."

"Day three. What a joy." Moka said sadly.

"Alright Kurumu and Tsukune you two go ahead out. Girls lets get our work done together."