Ch 3 - Another Creeper

It was morning time and you were waiting for everyone. Chewing gum and leaning against a post. Ruby came up sweeping.

"Oh your new right? (FN) is it?" She asked.

"Yup. That's me. Good to meet you." You smiled.

"Same to you. I'm Ruby the utility staff member of Yokai Academy, fellow witch, and friend of the members of the Newspaper Club." She smiled.

Then the temperature changed a little bit. You felt a cold breeze as you feel a brisk hug from behind you.

"Morning Raindrop." Introduced Mizore.

You wink. "Same to you Snow Bunny."

"Wait you mean?"

"This is my boyfriend." Said Mizore being possessive. "This Waterborne is mine."

"Oh my." Gasped Ruby. "I must say, congrats on you two."

"Thanks. Hope we all hang out sometime."

"Sure. If the Headmaster has nothing going on that is. We can find sometime hopefully." She smiled.

~~~~~

It was after classes and you were at the shoe lockers. Mizore gave you another chilling but exciting hug.

"Please don't take too long. I'll be waiting for you in the club room. If your good I can give you a kiss." She said in a flirty tone.

"Yes ma'am I won't be long. Be there soon."

She is out of sight and you exit the door you get stopped.

"You're him aren't you?" Said a guy's voice. "Your (FN) (LN) right?"

"Ya what's it to you man?"

"I'm fed up with you." He snapped. "Hiro Koroda of the Mizore Shirayuki Club and 4th member of the Vampire Club. I can't believe she's with a panty waste like you."

"Hey asshole come do something about it. Want some?"

You jump back into a fighting stance. You create a small amount of water from your hands and use it as a whip. It hits him right in the forehead.

"Ouch. What the hell was that?" Cried Hiro.

"Like I said before. Come get some or walk away."

"I'm out man." He turned away.

He rounds the corner and you walk out the building. But Hiro lied to give you a cheap shot. He uses his super long nails to cut your right cheek.

"Ou. Okay softy you are so done." You yelled but by the time you got up he was out of sight.

Dammit I should of had him. Either way I should report to club and tell them about this. And clean myself up when I get there.

-Time Skip-

You enter the room and everyone is surprised.

"What did you do to yourself?" Asked Kurumu.

"Nothing. Who cares?" You reply annoyed.

Mizore got up. Her hands were now in the form of ice claws. She put one towards your face.

"Don't lie to me. Who is this person? I want to hurt him. Tell me or I'll hurt you." She replied in monetary.

"Your fan boy. One man band of the Mizore Shirayuki Club and member of Vampire Club."

"Oh crap. Those creeps again?" Said Tsukune in a rage.

"Ya guys got no guts to fight me but has the nails to scratch me. Gimme a break."