Ch 7 - Oil Based

(Admin - Real quick for those who had trouble with Ch 5 Curry I fixed it. Thank you.)

It was a routine day at Yokai Academy. The sun was out, the guys were gawking at the skirts, and the you and Newspaper Club were letting the good times roll. Things for the last week have been quite peaceful. Tsukune had his innocence from the peeping scandel and Gin the convicted was keeping a low profile. Articles were being published, class and homework were getting by okay, but you knew deep down that things like this in the environment you lived in don't last long. It was only time before trouble stirred up. It was Forte.

You and Tsukune just changed into your gym outfits as you were going to play basketball in the gym. The girls were indoors too today which made you happy for another excuse to see Mizore.

You walked in and she snuck up on you.

"Rainer." She grabbed your arm.

"Hey honey your indoors too?"

"Ya. Make sure to see us stretch okay." She winked.

"Of course. You're impossible not to look at it."

"Really?"

"You're a ten. What do you expect."

A whistle blew. "(LN) what are you doing?" Asked Mr. Kotsubo.

"I was just..." You look back to your side and Mizore suddenly disappeared.

Man she's good at that. Got to watch her and see how she does it.

"Sorry sir. Lining up." You replied.

"Good! And I'd stay away from Shirayuki if I were you." He yelled back.

What? Mizore my love? I get she freaks out when she's scared and that ice is something to be reckoned with. But why would I want to stay away from her?

I was hard to talk during gym class but you couldn't get this out of your mind. This was really bothering you.

"Hey Tsukune."

He looked over. "What's up?"

"This is bothering me so bad. Do Kotsubo and Mizore not get along?"

"That's blunt." Tsukune sweatdropped.

"Very. Sorry. Do you know anything?"

"Well when Mizore was new here and didn't get along with many he tried to.... I can't say it." Tsukune's face fell.

"Molest?"

"Ya... Kotsubo wasn't fired from it."

"I remember hearing a gym teacher why didn't I think it was him. Dammit I wish I'd known. I would have taken care of him by now. But I don't think I can do this on my own."

"You have many to help you know." Tsukune smiled.

"Thanks. I need to clear my head. Maybe I'll see you at club."

"Till the (FN)."

~~~~~

Club time was around. It was twenty minutes after they started and you still didn't show up. They grew concerned.

"He's late. What's going on with him?" Said Yukari.

"He's never late." Agreed Moka.

"Ice Queen where's your boyfriend?" Asked Kurumu.

"I don't know. But somethings bugging me about it. Theirs a pain in my chest." Mizore sat there is dire stress.

"I talked to him after gym class. He said he needed to 'clear his head' and that's all I know." Said Tsukune turning the page to a newspaper.