Ch 34 - Bewitched

Admin - Hey guys I'm back. I uploaded three chapters of this in a week span before my absence to have some time off and breath some stuff in as well as work on some other stuff. But I got to skate, play PS4 with some of you for those If interested I'm Relentlezz41_ and I'm eating good and looking good even though I suffered a neck injury at work things look good. Note I am passed injury watch but taken a few days precaution. But I'm well thanks for the thoughts guys. Just a few more notes.

Who reads the Rosario + Vampire Manga? I kid you not this series made me buy the Manga. The Anime is a fan service in comparison. Mizore almosts get married off and you'd be shocked of who kisses Tsukune first as well as the power he contains. It's literally the first Manga I bought and it's worth it. A little over  $100 for all 24 Volumes in a box set.

How many found out about what Mizore is having? I left hints. And as far as (FN), Rainer, Raindrop, etc. goes he's an only child. He stayed distant from people. He doesn't know what pregnancy looks like outside of belly size.

Well we got Yukari's date presently, then Moka's the following day, Inner Moka's while you visit your father, and then the epic trip to Mizore's home.

No one knows Tsukune and Kurumu kissed either. It should be interesting moving forward.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Mizore shakes her head and smiles. "You know honey. Don't you remember when she was jealous about Kurumu being all over him?"

"Yeah I do. How she change her mind?"

"Secret is in the tits."

"Baby. Really?"

"Take a look."

"That is such bait. Don't bullshit me Snow Bunny or I'll out you in a cage."

"Handcuffs too? I only like them in bed."

"I'M NOT INTERESTED AND THAT IS WAY TOO NAUGHTY!"

They overheard you. You feel embarrassed.

"Too much?" Thought Yukari.

"Afterwards girl. You got time today. And Kurumu I wanted to talk to you."

"Yahoo-hoo. I'm here. Even though my man is being taken away." She pouted.

"How'd it go? He seems normal. Not under control like they thought."

She whispers in your ear. "I can control my power. I wouldn't use it on him. That's too low. But I got one kiss. And one goodbye. Enough for me."

"Glad."

"Happy for you Bimbo." Giggled Mizore.

"Jealous?" Kurumu squeezed her boobs together to make a point.

Mizore grabs your hand and places it on her left bosom. "Honey?"

"I am not complaining."

"Just try not to squeeze. They feel swollen."

You let go. "Then put it there next time."

"I'll spank you."

"You know I hate that."