Ch 50 - Plot

50! Damn. I think I only have a few more before I'll end this and take a break before Volume 2. Any guesses on what it is? And if everyone enjoys I will make a Volume 3.

Anyways we got your mother in on all of this. The marriage was to "support this house" but thier was more to it. They wanted to take over the mountains. And your wife's race in their mind low in numbers to begin with. Do you snap out of it and kick it in gear or rage and bull rush it?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"Bastards. All of them. This is what they plan? You want to marry your kind to the snow people because they are defenseless against high temperatures as such? I thought this was a cult or something. No. This is a per mafia organized crime. The Fire Mafia."

You paced back and forth to think. Do you wait for her to get back and put the snowball gun to her head? N
But what if the Earth bitch is with her. What to do.

More papers lay on the desk. Think man. Pull it together. Anything more? A map, notes, another letter. Maybe another spot.

You look towards her bed to see the pillows with all kinds of writing on them. They just pound lewd things into your brain.

Old trick and I do not wanna do this but anything in the pillow case?

The main one that looks like she's sleeping on with the phases, "Want me. Love me.", is probably a story for another time. But here goes nothing.

Dear Lord please no lewd things behind this pillow.

You were lucky this time around. Just more papers. Important ones at that. This girl needed a file cabinet and a safe. Lord Hokage doesn't have this many papers to sign.

Shaking the pillow a stack of papers fly out. Directions, lists of all kinds, and even homework past due. This chick was a mess.

"Hoho! Jackpot baby. Let me tell me you something son of a bitch and bitch that's my mother, as I said it before. Fuck you! And fuck, your, money!"

~~~~~

Back in Moka's dorm her and Tsukune sat on the bed. She was still pink in the face. Last time around they slept in the same bed mostly and she wanted him to go down on her. He's dressed. She doesn't even have a bra on under that nightgown. She's embarrassed, hurt, but at the same time wants to be loved by him.

"So how was your night with Yukari?" She opened up the conversation.

"Not bad."

"You spent the night clearly." She sighed. "Dating is getting hard."

"What do you mean?"

"Well to make it fair for alone time (FN) decided on dating. It worked out well. But it's just I'm afraid. Well...... jealous rather."

"Jealous of them?"

"Well you...... have been with the other me. Any of the other girls? Did Yukari force herself onto you?"

"No actually not at all."

"Their a reason Kurumu didn't try to catch to bouquet as I thought?"

"Well that......... that......."

"You slept with her!?" A silver tear falls.

"Moka I..." He didn't have any time to react.

*Slap*