Ch 52 - Defense

Well not too much longer in Volume 1. But what does Rioichi have in mind? Besides threats to the obvious that is.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"So I guess Rio wants land to himself from people he can easily take over. And this includes human kind in the human world as well. Am I correct?"

"Yes you are."

"So he wants the snow mountains?"

"You can say that."

"What's he really after?"

"Sources."

"That bastard." From this smirk on the bitch's face who knows what he's after besides land. Gems? Oil? Power source or money maker I cannot allow that. The Preistess gave me a job for a reason. And she thinks I'm letting this slide? Kiss my ass. No way. Ungotz. "Wife will you please?"

Mizore smiled. "On it."

*Freeze*

And with that the fire chick was frozen solid. Not only was she now ineffective and no good after getting info out of her, she also shut up. Which was silent yet golden.

"Wifey I love it when you do that."

"Of course Hubby."

"So now what it comes down to is calling the boss and getting her the hell out of here before Terra finds out." And help me God never see her again.

"Hey do you two need help moving her?" Asked Yukari.

"Any chance you can lift her and store her in our house?"

"The house? That safe?"

"Does anything get by my wife? She knows when I... nevermind that's TMI."

"You can say it. I'm old enough (FN)."

"Shut up Loli."

"I'll get Ruby." She huffed. "Wait here."

"Alright. Honey you want to head back or should I?"

Mizore came over to hug you. "You make your call and I'll meet you at home. Plus I kinda..."

"Spit it out. What?"

"I'm craving good food. Surprise me."

"Well you are eating for three. Sure thing. Take your time Yukari. I gotta prep and make a phone call. She's going to be pleased that's it's so soon but not pleased with the news."

And with that you sigh and walk out. Hoping this was going to be taken care of. Geez my mother, my wife's rejected arrangement, and another man. Not sure how much more I can take from this. I feel like I'm spilling like an overflowing sink. Focus dude. You got a wife, two kids, and two houses.

You walk home and Aiko was in the middle of cleaning. She was surprised to see you home.

"Mr. Shirayuki. Back so soon?"

"Hey now Aiko just (FN). It's more comfortable. And we have our suspect frozen. You'll need to make sure she's to keep frozen." She nods and you turn. "Now to inform her of the intel."

"Is their anything I can do sir?"

"Any chance I can get a muffin and some iced tea?"

She nodded. "Momentarily. That's why I'm here." And with that put down her sister and washed her hands. She seemed happy so far. She was given much respect so it was a given.