Ch 15 - Dresses

The next couple days went by as if it was when you first got here. You had no phone calls and Hiyami was shy in a sense where she felt awkward talking to you. But like you mind. She meant well it's just she was put in a bad spot. And that's all their is to it.

But Thursday it was time for club. You were the first one in and happily waiting for everyone. They all came in at once and sat down. Mizore seemed a little worried.

"What's this about?" Asked Tsukune.

"Well I checked with Ms. Nekonome."

"Okay."

"And the bus driver."

"Wait. Do you mean?"

"Human world part two. I got to settle mom business but I plan on catching a good restaurant and dancing. We leave before clubs start tomorrow. We're all going out."

"Rainer does that mean were...?"

You give her a quick kiss. "On a date? Yes my Angel."

"If that's the case I have something in store for you. Rather different but I think you'll like it."

Then you got an unexpected person joining the conversation. Your favorite husky voiced vampire that is.

< So what do we have here? > Said Inner from the rosary.

"Moka?"

< Hello (FN). Tsukune. >

"Hey how's it going?" Asked Tsukune.

< You planning on going on a date with her? >

"I guess so. Ya."

< You have no permission. Pull it for details. Be wise. >

"No permission? Okay let's talk."

*Pull*

After the skylight change and swarm of bats Inner Moka sat at the newspaper club table.

"It's nice to see you off the battlefield." Smiled Tsukune.

"Listen boy do you know what your doing?" She asked.

"Trying to plan a school trip and go out as well." He pleaded.

"This is my body too. It isn't far to be all over this without permission from both."

"All over your body? Wait not like that got it wrong there Moka."

"And let me guess. You're going to find a nice restaurant and go dancing. Like I don't know you'll be touchy touchy."

"Moka, Tsukune and her are just trying to have fun. It's clear we're going nowhere. Shouldn't we cut to the chase?" You ask.

"Right (FN). Tsukune if you like the other Moka you're to have to seduce me too. That'll be the day." She smirked.

"Then why don't you eat out, dance, and everything else with us?" Tsukune said firmly.

She gasped. "What?"

"You heard me. And I mean it. Come with us. You don't get out much and it's time to have a little fun. You deserve it."

Moka blushed. "Thanks. You know what? I'll join you. Should you put the rosary back on?"

"Here." He passed it over. "I think you would like to stay like this for today as well. Sleep in a nice bed, cook a little, say hi to your sister, and of that."

"Tsukune I......... thank you." Moka blushed.

He wrapped his arms around her in a hug. "You're very welcome. You deserve it."