Ch 11 - Weekend Holliday

It was a few days after the S&M themed or whatever that was of a study session. Certainly it was a day after all your make up work from being sick was done. You were in Mizore's room reading a manga she had in her room. It was about a prince of all people trying to win over a girl versus another prince. When the boys started to feud you closed the manga.

I don't know why that is but I don't feel comfortable continuing. Can't put my finger on it. Why is this upsetting me?

"Darling." Mizore entered the room in a towel.

"OH HEY!" You freaked out.

"I have shorts on." She giggled.

Well no risk of nose bleed this time. That's improvement.

"So how's things? Whatcha up to?"

"Clean. After putting on a shirt I'd like to just talk with the lights off. Cool?"

"Sure thing."

So she puts on a shirt and dries her hair quick before coming to bed.

"So what'd you do when I was bathing?"

"Picked up a manga and thought about life I guess."

"Which one and what exactly?"

"The two princes fighting over one princess. Got me thinking about over small crap years ago. But I'm caught up now and I'm waiting for next task at hand. You know as well as I do things don't get comfortable."

"True. Another adventure awaits I'm sure. For some reason I think it's close too."

"Least I'm not alone there."

"Raindrop you won't be alone for the rest of your life."

"It's a wonderful feeling." *Yawn*

"And I'll make a baby with you." She mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Just.... love. I love you."

"I love you too Mizore."

~~~~~

It was Friday in homeroom. The whole crew was there healthy and in one peace. Ms. Nekonome pulled all of you aside.

"Hey guys I got news for you all." She smiled.

"What is it?" Asked Tsukune.

"We are taking another human world trip for the weekend. Same place and routine as last time." She showed them the form.

"Back again?" You asked.

"We did it over break. It's how we met Ruby actually." Said Moka.

"So where are staying?"

"At a beach and camping there." Smiled Kurumu hugging Tsukune.

"Mizore will you be alright?"

"I'll pack good and I'll be fine. It's okay." She assured.

"Can Ruby get a pass to come with us? She deserves it." Said Yukari.

"Already on that. Her form is signed. Iight only be a language teacher but I have seniority because of my reputation." Ms. Nekonome giggled.

Well considering she hasn't had any student affairs such as fondling, whipping, and getting too touchy touchy I'd say this is completely accurate.

"Sweet. Can't wait. New adventure indeed. Called this last night."

"Certainly did. It'll be nice having a getaway with you honey." Mizore chimed.