Chapter Two - Arrival

(That's Alice up there ^^ Alice reminds me of Beth, so that's her)
Edit: I finally managed to fix it! I also changed the photo because I lost it. And no, she's not a clock XD It's still the same person, but with more photos and different poses coz I love her. And it's not my art! So credits given to scc park, the author of Witch Hunt

3rd Person's POV

Karasuma and Aika walked along the creaky hallways until they reached the 3-E clasroom.

I hate the discrimination here. Aika thought angrily. I may be an assassin, but I treat people rather equally.

Karasuma knocked on the door, and a yellow octopus opened it. He was grinning from cheek to cheek, it's probably impossible to smile that much.

"Yes, Karasuma?" it asked.

"We have a new student. Her name's Kasumi Aika." Karasuma explained.

"Nyuruhuhu~ I'd like a good look of the new student."

"I-I'm right here." Aika said, who was right in front of the yellow octopus this whole time.

"Wha-?!" I didn't see her at all! Was she there this whole time?! But the teacher smiled anyways. "So you're the new student? Nyuruhuhuhu~ okay. I'll introduce you to class."

But Aika stood still, nervous. I've never been introduced to a group of people before...

"Nyu~? What's wrong?"

"I-I've never been to a c-classroom before." Aika stuttered.

Korosensei's eyes widened in surprise. "You mean, this is your first day of school?!"

"Y-yeah. I've been h-home schooled until now."

"Okay then. Kasumi-san, it will be alright. 3-E will be an amazing school year with you around! Trust me!" Korosensei encouraged. Aika gave in a deep breath, then looked ahead with determination.

"Okay. Let's go." She decided.

"Nyuruhuhuhu~ I like the sound of that!" Korosensei then walked to the front of the classroom, where Aika will be introduced to the 3-E students. Aika followed behind.

"Minna-san! A new student will be joining us today-"

"Sensei!" Okajima raised his hand. "Is she a girl?"

"Yes, Okajima-kun. She is-"

"Sensei! Does she have big boobs?!" Kayano asked.

Really, Kaede-san? Nagisa sweatdropped.

"Uh..." Korosensei decided not to answer that question. "A-Anyways! So-"

"Where will she sit, Korosensei?" 

"Hmm... there's no more desks up front... I guess she has to sit next to the window. As I was saying, This will be her first day of school, so-" 

"Korosensei! What do you mean, 'first day of school'?" 

 "She's been home schooled until now, so please treat her with her with 3-E care." More questions about Aika exploded, but Korosensei cleared his throat. "So please come in, Kasumi Aika!" but when he looked towards the door, he only saw Karasuma, but he seemed as lost as the others. 

"Uh... where is she?" 

"I'm right here, Korosensei." A girl with jet black hair that reached the middle of her back was there. She was wearing glasses with the lens so opaque that nobody could see her eyes, even less the color of them. 

"Nyak!" Korosensei jumped. "K-Kasumi-san! When did you get there?"

"I was here this whole time."