Chapter Twenty Eight

Coz I love dem fan service lol

(3369 words)

"Alright, class! The second-term midterms are just two weeks away! The time has come at last to surpass the A Class! Let's get into this red-hot! Hot! Hot!"

That's too oppressively hot!

I began my work as Korosensei just gave me uni-leveled questions, since he ran out of things to teach me. And as I did my work, I frowned. Not at the questions, but at my classmates. They seemed a bit... restless. But, then again, five months until Korosensei's assassination deadline. They're growing more impatient.

~~~~~

"Aoi? Kiroi?" I gawked, seeing the two twins in front of my eyes.

"Hey, hey!" They said in perfect unison.

(Aoi and Kiroi ^^)

"You guys! I thought you guys are in Brazil right now!" I told them. Despite their highschool appearance, they're actually both around 28. They're both known as The Carnivalists, because they plan the best carnivals in the world. But, they're actually assassins that would help me with my projects.

"Hehe~ we got here as soon as we heard from Kantou that you're here!" Aoi told me. (A/N: If you forgot who's Kantou, it's the police chief in Kyoto. See Chapter Eleven)

"My, Aika-chan, even with those glasses, you still look very charming. Even cuter than before." Kiroi winked. I rolled my eyes. Still a womanizer, as per usual. Maybe Maehara-kun could be his apprentice or something.

"You haven't changed one bit. Why are you here?"

"To see your progress, of course! I want to see the armor and the Dream Weaver!" Aoi towered over me, a mad glint in her eyes.

"Ehe... it's not ready. There's this metal I need, something that has the best strength and weight ratio. And I still don't have a fabric that could sustain heavy damage and is fireproof." I told them.

"Eh...? There's none here?" Aoi pouted.

"There are, probably, but the costs are high as hell. And the only way to get the metal is by going to Norway, and ask for Carlos to blacksmith it. Or, I could find find his hideout, but, y'know, too risky."

"I wouldn't want my beautiful flower to get hurt, after all." Kiroi lifted my hand, and kissed the back of it.

"And I wouldn't want to hurt you too, but if you keep doing this, I might have to." I gave him an innocent, yet bloodlust-y smile as I cracked my hands. He just chuckled, then let go of my hand.

"Still hard to get, hmm. That's one of the perks I like about you, Aika-chan." He winked.

"Baka, nii-san! You're already married!" Aoi smacked the back of Kiroi's head.