Chapter Fifteen

(Sometimes I marvel on how amazing these two characters are. Both are my first place <3)

3755 words

Karasuma Tadaomi's POV

"Don't look away! Predict your target's moves! If you can do all that, you'll block off every last one of his escape routes!" I told them.

We're going on our fourth month of training, and more and more students are showing promise. Take Isogai Yuuma and Maehara Hiroto. They've got great reflexes, and when they work as a pair, their knives hit the mark more often now. Or Akabane Karma. He seems like the lazy, laid-back type at first glance, but there's great eagerness for mischief in those eyes.

And the girls: Okano Hinata's unpredictable movement born of her gymnastics background, and Kataoka Megu, whose reach and physical performance rival the boys'. One of the students that caught my eye was Kasumi Aika. Using her fragile appearance as an advantage to fool others, she's quite exceptional on both knives and guns. These students will make exceptional attackers.

"And last but not least, Korosensei: the very model of an ideal teacher. To kill a man with such character is unthinkable!" Korosensei interrupted my monologue.

"I didn't ask you to chime in on my monologue." I growled, an irk mark formed on my forehead. "Get lost, target!"

Although no other students have distinguished themselves, collectively, their talent has come quite a long way.

I suddenly felt this chill up my spine. It felt like a python was going to attack me from behind, going in for the kill.

 It felt like a python was going to attack me from behind, going in for the kill

My reflexes kicked in. I turned around and flipped... Shiota Nagisa?

He flew through the air, hitting the ground with a painful thud.

"Ow..." He winced as he sat up.

Kasumi Aika's POV

"Sorry! I put a little too much force into my block there."

"Oh! I-I guess."

"You gotta keep an eye on him, you dummy." Sugino laughed.

-_- (<- Nagisa's reaction)

"Gomene, Nagisa-kun, it was my fault for telling you to try that! If I didn't say so, you wouldn't have gotten hurt..." I bowed apologetically.

"I-Iie, Aika-chan. I'm okay."

I took a small glance at Karasuma. ...I knew it. This is not normal. Judging on Karasuma-sensei's face, he wasn't prepared for Nagisa-kun's attack.

~~~~~

"Man, I just can't hit him!" Kimura sighed.

"Karasuma-sensei has, like, no openings at all!" Okajima tapped his chin.