Chapter Fourteen

(4872 Words)

Kasumi Aika's POV

"Are you sure we're ready, Aika-chan?" Alice asked.

"Yeah. With the surveillance on my phone and Ritsu watching there too, I'm sure it'll be fine." I said.

"Okay. Let's go to Osaka, then."

I tossed my bags into the trunk of the car and sat at the front. "Let's go, Alice."

"Mm." We then began our 6-hour drive to Osaka.

2 hours later...

"Aika-chan, let's check how the class is doing." Alice said.

"Good idea. Ritsu, how's the class?" I asked.

"Not good. Very not good."

"What? What happened?"

"There's a new student in the class. Horibe Itona. Should I tell you what I know about him so far?"

"Yes, please." He must be another assassin.

"Originally, he and I were to be introduced together. I would handle the long-ranged attacks, and he would deal with close-ranged combat. Together, we'd drive Korosensei into a corner. However, those orders were canceled for two reasons. Firstly, his adjustments took longer than expected. And secondly, I lack the capability to provide him support. As an assassin, I am overwhelmingly inferior to him."

"...Must be serious, huh."

"He has a guardian named Shiro, but never showed his face. Itona-san's also apparently Korosensei's brother. They both have tentacles, but Itona-san only has it on his head." ...Okay.

"What's happening right now?"

"Apparently, he's about to fight Korosensei." She said, going to my surveillance system.

" She said, going to my surveillance system

"Well, that's pretty scary- holy shoot!"

So I spent the whole drive, watching and rewinding the fight between Korosensei and Itona

~~~~~