Chapter Thirteen - Ls and Rs

Warning, extreme sexual words down there, so... yeah. Also, if you see more than one word in italic, like "this and stuff", that means it's spoken in English or a foreign language. But if it's like "this", it's Japanese. But if it's just one word in italic, it's just like, you know, the usual. Ex: "I really hate you." (the really is sharply toned, or whatever you call it.) But if it's like this: "Hello, I'm a person." (that's in English.) And if it's like this: "Hello and stuff." (That's Japanese.)

PS: If you don't geddit, sry. Me no good at explaining stuff. ¯\_(-_-)_/¯ just figure it out by context, you'll pull through somehow :D

Kasumi Aika's POV

"Oh... sexy guy... it's a miracle!

"What? Really?" Irina roleplayed.

Wait, is this a scene with Samantha and Carrie from Sex and the City?! |д・)

"Everyday chit-chat is quite simple. I'm sure you all know someone who says nothing but phrases such as "really awesome" or "really awful", right? That 'maji de' you use in Japanese is the English word for 'really', which you already know. Kimura, you try."

"Li... liaree." I winced at his pronunciation. (っ- ‸ – ς)

"Nope." Irina crossed her index fingers, showing an X. "Your Ls and Rs are a mess. The Japanese tend to have a hard time telling the two apart. I can still understand you, but it feels wrong."

"Oh, okay."

"Don't run from your weakness. Overcome them! To that end, I'll be checking your pronunciation regularly from now on, and if you screw up your Ls and Rs... you'll receive a French kiss in front of the class as punishment."

NOOOOOOO!!!! NOT THE FRENCH KISSES!!!! T^T

"Yada-chan, you try. Say, He held me close and said, 'you're damn attractive'."

Yada tried, and failed. She received a French kiss as a participation prize.

I repeatedly hit the table with my head. Why does this have to happen again?!

"Sugaya, you try."

Success. Thank goodness-

"Here's your reward~"

SHE KISSES THEM ANYWAYS?!

I nearly pulled my hair off as I internally screamed.

"Aika-chan, you alright there?" Karma asked.

"What do you think-?"

"Ai-chan, it's your turn to show how it's done~"

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Irina wrote down, 'I would not wish any companion in the world but you.'

Really? Shakespeare? Oh well.

"I would not wish any companion in the world but you. Nor can imagination form a shape besides yourself to like of. But I prattle something too wildly, and my father's precepts I therein do forget. Shakespeare, right?"

O.O (<- Every student's reaction)

(♡⌂♡)(<- Irina's reaction)

"Oh my! You know your literature, hmm, Aika? Here's your reward~" She leaned down, but I pushed her face away.