Chapter Ten - Class Trip!

"Aika-chan, did you figure out who's in your group yet?" Kataoka asked.

"My group?"

"When you are all set, tell one of your class presidents; me or Isogai-kun."

She didn't exactly answer my question... Am I missing something...?

"Have you forgotten? Our class trip is next week!" Kayano reminded me.

"Class trip???" The heck is that?

"Honestly, who arranges a class trip this early in third year? I can't say I approve." Korosensei tutted, although his getup proved otherwise.

...O.o

"You're totally into it!" Maehara barked.

"Geisha clothes?!"

"And they look good on him!"

...Wuuuuut?

"You saw right through me. Yes, in fact, I can hardly wait to go on this trip with you!"

"K-Kaede-san?" I asked.

"Hai?"

"What's a class trip???"

"EHH?!?!?! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S A CLASS TRIP?!?!"

"EHH?!?!" The class looked at me as if I was an alien.

"Am I supposed to know what it is...?"

Korosensei fainted because I didn't know what was a class trip (-∧-;)

~~~~~

"As you know, next week is our two-night school trip to Kyoto. And while I hate to ruin the excitement, let me remind you that you're still on duty." Karasuma reminded us.

"You mean we'll be attempting assassinations there?" I asked.

"Precisely. Kyoto is far larger and more complex than this school, and you'll be moving in groups that he'll be following. It's an ideal location for snipers, and the government has already arranged for sharpshooters to join you. Upon success, each person will share in the ten billion yen based on the degree of their contribution. Be sure to pick assassination-friendly tour routes."

"Yes, sir." We all said in unison.

~~~~~

"Groups for the school trip, huh? Hey, Karma-kun, Aika-chan, want to be in my group?" Nagisa invited.

"Hmm? Okay." We agreed in sync. We gave each other weird looks. The hell did that telepathic think-alike come from?!

"You sure about that, Karma-kun?" Sugino asked worriedly. "You won't be picking fights and getting into trouble on our trip, right?"

"No sweat." Karma scoffed. "When I fight offsite, I make sure to silence any witnesses. No one will breathe a word." I could've sworn he had the devil's horns and tail.

"C'mon! You can't let him be in our group!" Sugino whisper-yelled at Nagisa.

"No worries, Sugino-kun. If this guy fights, I'll make sure to silence him myself." I assured, smiling.

(;・∀・) (<- Karma's reaction)

(;゚д゚) (<- the other's reaction)

"So what's the group? Nagisa-kun, Sugino-kun, Kayano-chan, Aika-chan, and-"

"Oh, I invited Okuda-san!" Kayano added.

"We need seven (A/N: If you count carefully, before Itona and Ritsu are here, and counting Aika, there were 27 of them. If they're divided into a group of six, they're bound to have some leftovers, so some groups consist of 7 people. Nagisa's group happened to be one of them). Shouldn't we get another?"