Chapter Twenty One

I saw this picture and couldn't help but to show this XD OPM Season 2 is coming out this year, the hype is real!!!

(2361 words)

Kasumi Aika's POV

"Fourteen, no. Fifteen of them. Judging from their breathing, they're young, mostly on their mid-teens. Who'da thunk it? Everyone still up and about made it here." I heard a loud gunshot, followed by the sound of glass breaking. "Just so you know, the hall is completely soundproof. I'll fill you all with lead before anyone comes to save you. You know that none of you have the guts to take a life. Now come on out like good little children and bow before the boss-"

BANG!

Hayami tried to disarm the man by shooting at his gun. Unfortunately, the bullet missed its mark.

"Live ammo? And from the sounds of it... did they take our goons' Model 60s?! Junior-high kids trained for assassination... excellent!" A flash of bright light lit up the stage. "Looks like this might actually be a job I can sink my teeth into!" He laughed maniacally. "Feelin' fine today, with my tasty, tasty gun!"

Tch. He's never changed, now, has he?

BANG!

He shot between the tiny gap of the seats?! He knows where Hayami-san is?! As expected of a professional assassin.

"I never forget the position of any enemy once they've fired. I used to be in the military, you see. My time there gave me a knack for pinpointing my enemies' locations, and having to identify guns with my tongue gave me a real taste for weaponry. Now then... there should be one more stolen gun out there."

"Hayami-san! Remain standing by! You were wise not to fire just now, Chiba-kun! The enemy still doesn't know where you are! I'll keep an eye on him and tell you when, so tight out until it's go time!" Oh yeah, where's Korosensei?

"Hey! Quit starin' at me from the front row!" Sounds of bullets deflected were heard.

Oh -_-

"Nuruhuhuhu! An expert gunman versus junior-high students? I think it's fair for them to have a slight handicap. Okay, Kimura-kun, run five seats left! Terasaka-kun and Yoshida-kun, move three seats to either side! We've formed a blind spot! Kayano-san, use this chance to move two rows forward!" And Korosensei kept shuffling up the students. After a few commands, he stopped saying their names and changed them to student numbers, hair style, or, my personal favorite, 'the person who visited Takebayashi-kun's favorite maid cafe out of curiosity and was alarmed to find that he liked it, make a racket to confuse the enemy'.

"Shaddup! How the hell did you know that?!" Terasaka began to bang the seats in frustration. It took a lot of willpower to keep myself from laughing.

"Okay, Chiba-kun. It's time. After I give this next command, fire at will."

"Argh! Where are you, dammit?!" Gastro yelled in frustration.

"Hayami-san, support him as the situation acquires. You're looking to block off the enemy's movements. But before that, a word of advice for the two who don't let their feelings show. When you failed to shoot me down earlier today, you began to doubt your skill. You don't whine or make excuses, and your classmates forced their confidence onto you, thinking, 'surely they can handle it.' No one would notice your anguish. But it's alright. You don't have to bear all that pressure alone. If you two miss, we'll switch to plan B. Shuffling people and guns around, so no one can tell who's pulling the trigger. We can use that strategy because everyone here has gone through training and tasted failure. You have allies at your side who have shared your experience. So with that peace of mind, go ahead and fire. Alright, here we go! Student number 12! Stand and fire!"