Chapter Thirty Seven

Kasumi Aika's POV

"Hehe, I heard that Karma visited you." Rio smirked at me as she elbowed my arm. Me, Rio, Okano, and Maehara were hanging out in the cafe Isogai worked at. "So how did it go, eh?"

"W-Well, he returned my feelings." I replied, my face beet red. The three gave me this evil grin.

"I knew that pansy was too scared." He scoffed.

"Eh? Scared of what?"

Rio gave me this look. "Are you serious? Have you not seen him or what? You've got him around your little finger, dude!"

What. Whatwhatwhatwhatwhathwahtwhatwahtaws "WHAT?!"

"You're so dense, Aika-chan." Maehara sighed. "He mentions you in our conversations all the effing time. Seriously! Sure, he made it sound like he respects your assassination skills, but every idiot, even Terasaka, knows. He's whipped!" He shook my shoulders.

"Why would a sadistic redhead like him would like me?" I asked, slightly overwhelmed.

"One, because you're cute- OW!" Okano punched Maehara. "What? I'm just being honest! But you're cuter to me, Oka-chan~" He smirked. Okano turned pink. Whoa.

"Stop being such a flirt, idiot." She muttered. "Anyways, two. You're smart, and you two could pretty much take down other delinquents if necessary, or just plain bored, like what happened last time!"

"True, true!" Maehara agreed. "And third, you're independent. Your experience from being an assassin must've made you like so. You don't need to rely on others, so you're not a clingy bitch. Guys like that."

"Agreed, you're totally the independent type as well." Rio nodded.

"Both of you are strong, smart, skilled, and independent... you guys are like a power couple or something."

"P-Power couple?! B-But, I-I don't think we're t-together yet o-or something..."

"You're not a couple yet?! You confessed, he liked you too, but you guys aren't dating?!" Rio slammed the table.

"Whaaat?" Isogai frowned. "I thought you guys would be by now."

"Uh... were you eavesdropping on our conversation?" I sweatdropped. The ikemen scratched the back of his neck.

"W-Well, I couldn't help it. I thought that you two would be cute together."

"I-I don't even know what I am to him." I muttered, hugging myself. Rio gave an evil smile.

"Oho... Hiroto, do you know that there's this new amusement park opening tomorrow? And it's the weekends~" Okano elbowed the blonde playfully. He chuckled.

"Alright, alright. We'll go. Bring Karma too, Aika-chan." He gave me a thumbs up. "And Isogai, don't worry, ikemens always get his girl."

"M-Maehara!" Isogai stuttered, suddenly turning into a bright red. I smirked.

"Nyehehe, do you have a girl in mind?" I smirked as I placed my elbow on his shoulder.

"No, no... as the class representative, I shouldn't do dating."

"Mein Gott, he said 'shouldn't'! You totally are dating!" I guffawed. "Well, either that or you do have a romantic interest with someone~ I bet a vanilla ice cream that it's Kataoka-san. I mean, the chocolates she gave you..."

"I-It's just out of formality!"

~~~~~ Doing this coz I'm a demon :3 ~~~~~