Chapter Six - Arcade

(Word count: 1920 excluding A/N)

Kasumi Aika's POV

"He seriously prepared the lab while dodging three knives at once?" Maehara asked, panting.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked the three boys who tried to sneak attack Korosensei. Recently, the whole class apparently grew on me. They're like a family now, and they're really natural to hang out with, especially some of the guys.

"Yeah," Maehara answered for the three of them.

"But, you do know, a sneak attack that simple just isn't gonna cut it." Karma told them.

"Of course not. It has to be done..." I pulled the trigger.

*insert tentacle destruction sound right here coz idk the onomatopoeia for it*

"Like this." I smirked.

"B-Blind shot?!" The three boys awed. Yup. I just shot him while my gun was under my table.

"Amazing aim, Kasumi-san." Korosensei praised.

"And just my luck, it hits!" I lied modestly.

"I don't think so," Karma said. "You seemed like you were concentrating."

He noticed?!

"O-Oh! I was just-"

A knock on the door was heard. The door slid open for it to be Karasuma-sensei. "Kasumi Aika. Your guardian wants to speak to you."

Alice?!

"Oh, okay."

"She's waiting outside."

"Okay." I exited the classroom just as the bell began to ring.

~~~~~

"Alice, you better have a good reason for pulling me out of class." I asked, crossing my arms as I leaned against a tree.

"He came yesterday." She said, straight to the point.

"Wait. Him?! What did he do?!" 

Alice, who was covering her neck with a scarf, took it off to see a red hand mark around her neck. And then, she lifted her shirt a bit to show a bruise on her abdomen.

"He did all this to you?! When?! Where?!"

"Last night, in an alley. Your father forced me to tell him about your... assassination location."

"You told him I'm at school?! Do you know how dangerous that is?! He could've killed hundreds of students!" I flailed my hands up, showing how serious this is. Though I don't really care, as long as it's not 3-E.

"You know I can't disobey your father, Aika-chan. If I do, It'd be the end for me."

"I know that. I just hope he has a really good reason to make you tell him. I hate the guy, that chameleon."

"Who doesn't? Even I hate him."

"Oh right, how's it going? I heard you're..."

"Yeah. Force marriage. It's disgusting." Alice scowled.

"I know you're angry about it, but don't worry. It'll be handled, by me." I said, determined.

"Are you sure, though? I know you can do it, but... he's tough. You do know he's a really professional killer right?"

"Of course I do. I'd be insane not to. And I'll keep training, both at school and at home. Don't worry Alice, I'll take care of it. All you have to do is relax. You've already done more than enough just by keeping my work a secret."