Chapter Thirty Five

Kasumi Aika's POV

"Yes! An out-of-season research project for our assassination classroom: Hijack the space station and steal their experiment data!"

Did somebody say... SPACE STATION?!

So we began researching unprecedentedly behind Irina's and Karasuma's back :D

"The reentry capsule carrying the research data. The capsule will be transported to the lab unopened, to prevent unlikely theft by the target super-creature." Korosensei read out loud. "Very clever precautions indeed. I can't carry anything too heavy. Use a five-ton capsule as a safe and there's no way I can steal it."

"That's why we get them to show us while it's still in space." I said.

"But does Japan really have the tech to launch a manned rocket?" Okano wondered out loud.

"Their technology is reliable enough for that, anyway. My influence might've moved things along."

Ooo, going to a space station! I might to get there before 707! Oops, wrong fandom.

~~~~~

"Our plans are in place. Now to put them into action. The rocket will only hold two people. Who wants to go?" Isogai asked.

"Me!" All of the boys and I raised our hands. I frowned at the girls. No girl wants to go?! Whaaaat 「(゚ペ)

"Oho, the boys and Aika-chan, eh?" Rio smirked.

"It's an experimental vessel with no successful flights yet... who still wants to go?!" Korosensei yelled.

Almost all the boys lowered their hands... only Itona and I wanted to go XD

"I still do!" I exclaimed. "I've been to everywhere but a space station! It'd be a good breath of fresh air! (╯✧∇✧)╯"

"I still want to go." Itona said. "A rocket would make any mech-head's mouth water. But I'll give up my seat this time. Nagisa. Karma." Itona said.

"Huh? I'm not big on these risky challenges that rely on others. Just send Terasaka up with a dummy. If it crashes, no harm done." Karma said.

"WHAT?!" Terasaka yelled.

"Hmm, what about Karma and Aika?" Rio suggested. "Those two could handle pretty much any situation. Anyways, you totally wanted to go to the space station for 707, don'tcha?" She winked at me.

"N-NE?! H-How did you know that?!" I stuttered.

"Bitch-sensei already told me that you've gone to space facility missions a decent amount of times, but never actually entered a rocket, even less a space station. And I heard you and Fuwa-chan fangirling about Mystic Messenger the other day."

Oops, looks like I've been caught... f(^_^;

"Then shouldn't it be better if Aika-chan goes? Since she has some experience." Nagisa agreed with the blonde.

"Karma to provoke, and Aika-chan for safety." Kataoka said. "They might be a good choice for hijacking a space station."

"Yeah. We'll save our money and pay our own way."

"Karma-kun, let's give it a shot! Okay?" I gave him my best encouraging closed-eye smile. "A graduation trip to outer space with your friend. What could be better, right?"

Karma seemed to reconsider it. "W-Well, I guess it'd be fine... with you..." He muttered the last part under his breath.

"Hmm? What did you say there, Karma-kun?"