Chapter Five - Jelly Bitch

Quick A/N: Hiya, minna-san! Just wanna tell you, that is you see, "this", that means it's in a foreign language, like English. Lol, that's weird XD Coz, you know... this is supposed to be Japanese, and I'm typing it down in English... I'll shut up now.

Enjoy the story ^^ (Word count: 3243 words)

Kasumi Aika's POV

"Now, allow me to introduce you to your new English teacher."

No. This can't be happening.

A woman with wavy blonde hair and big blue eyes were clinging onto Korosensei's tentacle, like a 'bitch'.

WHY?!?!

"My name's Irina Jelavich. It's wonderful to meet you all~" She greeted cheerfully. Irina Jelavich, a professional assassin. With her drop-dead gorgeous looks and fluency in ten languages, she can bewitch targets from anywhere in the world and eliminate even the most heavily guarded marks from point-blank range with ease. Her finesse at infiltration and approach has raised her assassinations to an art form. I've trained with her before, and she taught me how to seduce-and-assassinate. I hated it, but I respect the art and the woman herself. I've learned the ten languages from her as well, so she wasn't too bad.

"What a knock-out!"

"What knockers!"

"Wait... why's she all over him?"

"Who'd have thought that you'd be a teacher here?" Irina asked Korosensei. They already met?!

"I hate her already." Make sense why.

"I'm wearing a wig." Korosensei answered her question.

"Oh, I don't mind!" Irina hugged Korosensei's arm even tighter.

"One of our school goals is to give you an authentic experience in authentic languages. I trust they'll be no objections to her taking over half of your English lessons?" Karasuma asked Korosensei.

"Well, if you insist."

"We've got us one hell of a teacher!" Kaede said. "What's more, she seems to really have a thing for Korosensei."

"Uhuh." Nagisa agreed. "I might get some new hints for the assassination out of this." He then wrote something down on his notepad.

"The more I look at you, the more I like what I see. Your beady eyes, like two diarrhea pills... your strange, floppy limbs... why, you're possibly captivating~" She then kept rubbing her cheek on Korosensei's chest.

"How embarrassing!" And the worst thing is, he's smitten all over it! Disgusting, pink-faced freak!

The girls- heck, every student was like,