Chapter Seventeen

I have always thought of this ever since I play Mystic Messengers. If Karma and Sans merged together in one timeline, Luciel would be them. (I would not say Karma + Sans coz that sounds weird.) RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU AGREE.

(Words: idk coz my wattpad thingy says 669 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), which MAKES NO SENSE.)

"Nyehehehe! You got the basics down cold over the past semester. At this rate, I expect your grades on finals to shoot right up."

"Korosensei, do you want us to make the top fifty this time too?" I asked as I zoomed through the math practices. I've already warmed up with ten questions from the Graduate Record Examinations, Gakao, and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering when I walked to school. I can do this!

"No. I was too focused on your total scores for midterms. I've come to believe that each student should have a goal better suited to themselves. And that's why I've come up with the perfect target for our assassination classroom!"

Lucky chance?

"Now then... as Shiro said, when I lose a tentacle, I also lose speed." He shot of one of his tentacle, causing his afterimages to be a lot less. "As you can see, one tentacle makes a difference. I can't keep up the quality of my images, and now there's a few child images mixed in." Really, Korosensei? -_- "Lose one more, and you get more child images with the parent images fretting about how to make ends meet."

This has taken a rather heartbreaking turn.

"Lose yet another, and now the father image has vanished, leaving the mother image to raise the children on her own."

What is this, a drama episode?!

"Each tentacle lost reduces my speed by approximately 10 percent. Here's the deal: each student who receives a top score, either overall or in an individual subject, will have the right to destroy one tentacle. This is the final exam for our assassination classroom. Can you get any closer to the ten billion prize? That, my students, is up to you."

Korosensei... you really are getting me determined.

"Buuut, Kasumi-san, I fear that you'll just dominate the whole top scores, so... you'll only get two tentacles for your winning. Anybody who is tied in first place or right below her, can get to destroy a tentacle as well!"

"Neee...? I wanted to get one for each..."

"Nonononono! That's too much for me! You'll just destroy all of my tentacles!"

~~~~~

"One tentacle for each top score..."

"Yeah! We can do it!" Okuda seemed determined about this.

"Since when were you so fired up about this, Okuda-san?" Karma asked.

"Well, since science is my one strong suit, I might be able to help everyone out!"

"We have our share of high-scoring students here. Acing one subject isn't that far-fetched! I mean, look at Aika-chan over there!"

 Acing one subject isn't that far-fetched! I mean, look at Aika-chan over there!"