Chapter Twenty Five

Kasumi Aika's POV

This is not right.

"First we make drastic changes to the field. Then we attack." Shiro explained as Itona rained down blows over Korosensei. But... is Korosensei holding out fine? And...

"Easier to confine him first, then strike. I've taken page from your tactics, you see."

I hope he couldn't see me.

"Shiro! So you were behind all this?!" Terasaka yelled at him.

"Exactly. Once that creature starts losing his students' trust, his movements grow panicked. Even if things seem a little off somehow, he'll dive right in, that fool."

"Dammit. That's our target!" Terasaka cursed.

"Why do you always play dirty?!" Fuwa yelled angrily.

"It's called being an 'adult'. What Itona has there on his tentacles are gloves with sharp edges made of anti-sensei materials. Every time their tentacles touch, the creature's bare tentacles will continue to take damage. Seems that's not enough to finish the job, though."

Finally, I saw something. But it wasn't good. Itona grabbed Korosensei by his tentacles. "I won, big brother." He said, slamming Korosensei to the ground. "By killing you, I'm just solving one problem. I'm proving... my strength!" He sent a wave of tentacles at him.

That's the end, isn't- oh wait, no.

Korosensei began dodging Itona's attacks like a boss. "Yes, very well done, Itona-kun!" Korosensei praised. "If this were before the first term, you may very well have killed me. But your attack pattern is a simple one. No matter how fast you are, no matter how strong, no matter how many schemes your guardian thinks up, no matter how easily I freak out, by our third fight, I can see and adapt to your patterns."

Ooh... that's harsh for the kid.

"No way... it can't be..." Itona tried again, using his tentacles like drills this time. But Korosensei caught it.

"Itona... I study too, you know. How could I teach anyone if I didn't learn and grow day by day? Now, let's get rid of this dangerous cloth cage. Experiencing the Absolute Defense Form over summer vacation taught me another skill. Compressing not my body, but a portion of my tentacles to release a burst of energy." Korosensei began to wrap one tentacle over another, creating a coiled blob. At the same time, waves of energy began to suppress and surround him.

"N-Nani?!" Shiro looked at Korosensei, bewildered.

"Remember this, Itona-kun. I say assassination is education. The assassination classroom's teacher will get stronger every time he teaches!" A bright beam of light exploded out of him.

Whoa... I awed, now curious of the monster's true capabilities. If he has learnt new things from the vacation, what else does he know?

Itona fell, and Korosensei caught him bridal style. "So there you have it, Shiro. Leave him to the E Class and go quietly. Oh and... spread the accurate word that I am not an underwear thief!" Korosensei began to get panic about it. Way to keep priorities straight, Korosensei...

"And I'm a B-cup! A B-cup!" Kayano added. What...?

After a glaring showdown between Korosensei and Shiro, Itona suddenly woke up, white foam coming out of his mouth. Korosensei accidentally dropped him to the ground. Itona began to writhe, his tentacles began to go wild.

"It hurts!" He cried.

"Itona-kun!" Korosensei cried out. He seemed so confused of what to do, like the rest of us. But I bet Shiro did something to him, to the tentacles.