Chapter Twenty Seven

Kasumi Aika's POV

"Our leader really is a man among men." In other words, an ikemen?! I've never met one before... o(^▽^)o

"I could kill him..." Okajima cursed. That's because you're a perv.

"You sure are making that one cup of tea last a while." Isogai said. I chuckled.

"And why not? We are keeping your job a secret, you know." I added a wink for effect.

"Hai, hai. A shakedown, eh? If you'll take a second steep, this round's on me." He put is index finger over his lip, and winked as he poured us another round of tea.

Ikemen da! ('▽'ʃƪ)♡

"Carrying all that at once?" Kataoka awed, seeing Isogai carrying two trays full of dishes.

Ikemen da! (人 •͈ᴗ•͈) wait, I understand Kayano, but why's Nagisa joining the 'ikemen da' team? What'evs

"Don't tell me your mom's feeling poorly again?" One of the guests asked.

"Yes, well... It's just me and Mom, so I have to help out with the finances."

Ikemen da! (人'∀')

"Him being poor is his only negative. And he even turns that into a cool-guy advantage! He wears his bargain-basement clothes so neat and clean, they don't look cheap at all!"

Ikemen da! ( ∩ˇωˇ∩)♡

"He let me eat some of the goldfish he caught at the summer festival. And boy, can he cook a good goldfish!"

Ikemen da! (●'∀`)ノ♡

"And after he used the bathroom? The toilet paper was folded into a triangle!"

Ikemen da! ε=(。♡ˇд ˇ♡。) How can someone be that perfect?! And how am I not falling for the guy?!

"Hey, I fold toilet paper too!" Okajima pointed at himself, look pervy as always. "Into a triangle!"

"Disgusting!" (⊃д⊂)

"Just look at him. Perfect biddy bait!" Maehara continued when he saw the guests doting on the ikemen.

Ikemen da! (●♡∀♡))ヾ

"Uh, middle aged women in my neighborhood dote on me, too..." Nagisa said, sweatdropping.

"Shape up!" ┗(`皿')┛

"He's still getting love letters from girls on the main campus."

Ikemen da- wait... *flashback to the baseball incident*

"Well... so am I. -_-III" Kataoka and I said at the same time.

"Forbidden love!"

"Some things only suit cool guys like Isogai... or me."

"Ikemen... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" We all yelled when we saw Korosensei wearing his poorly made disguise.

"The honeytoast here is divine! It's why I turn a blind eye to Isogai's part-time job." Korosensei said as he ate his honey toast. "You don't seem to be too upset about Isogai being such an ikemen."

"Huh? No."

"Why is that?"

"Umm... maybe because he's such a good guy." I said. More of the reason why I don't understand why I'm not falling for the guy.