Hiatus

Hey guys, so I thought I could do the Christmas special but it turns out I can't... I got exams and I'm too busy to do the chapter, and I'll be going out of town without wifi until January... I'm sorry but there will be no Christmas Special today T^T I might have to postpone it or something...

Jk, lol. Did I get'cha? Of course I already made it! Even if I got a busy schedule, I've already made the chapter in advance. Honestly, it was in my archives for a while coz I just wrote it for fun, but there are people who liked the idea so I decided to post it! Jk, I just made it fresh out of my head. Or did I? Lololol. Just enjoy ^^

Kasumi Aika's POV

"Aika-chan, aren't you excited?" Irina chirped through the phone.

"Hmm? Why would I be?" I questioned.

"Because today's the day before Christmas!"

"Oh? What's that?"

"...WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, GIRL?!" She yelled, making me pull the phone away from my ear.

"G-Gomen. I was kidding, Irina. I'm not that stupid. Christmas is the day Jesus was born."

"...Is that all you know?"

"Uhm... is there any other reason in particular?"

"Ugh... you're so clueless when it comes to romance."

"Romance?!"

"I figured you'd be as dense as Karasuma-sensei, so I'm on my way your house right now. Oh look! There it is! I'll see you in the front~"

"W-Wait, Irina-?!"

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"She hung up..." I stared at my phone. She's so weird sometimes...

Knock knock knock

"Aika-chan~! I'm here!"

ALREADY?!

I sighed, and dragged myself to the front door. I opened it to see Irina wearing a magenta coat and a scarf. Understandable, since it's snowing outside. "Come in."

"Wha~ your house is so warm..."

"You can put your coat on the coat rack. Do you want any hot chocolate?"

"No thanks. I'm not planning to stay here for long." She said, now sitting on the sofa.

"So, what are you doing here?"

"Obviously, you're such a dunce to be so dense about Christmas."

"D-Dunce?!"

"So, I came here to help you with that. Christmas is the day where you give gifts to your loved ones. Also, a day where... haha, I shouldn't spoil the fun~ but you need to go Christmas shopping!" She claimed.

"Wh-What?! All of the sudden?!"

"Yep! You know, Karma-kun's birthday is also during Christmas. So buy him two things! Let's go shopping together, alright?"

"...Okay. But you're paying."

"Aww... fine."

"But nothing too expensive!!!"

~~~~~