Chapter Eight - Ditch Time

(How Karma would look as a shinigami XD)

Word count: 2302

Kasumi Aika's POV

"So he told you to bring that poison to class?" Kaede asked.

"Yeah! He said this one should theoretically work the best!" Okuda smiled.

That screams trap, alright.

"He even drew the comic describing how to cure poison correctly. He's always ready to lend a hand." Nagisa said, reading the comic instructions.

"A poison that'll kill him? What is he thinking?" Sugino asked.

"I'm guessing it's his way of encouraging me. I think he wants me to hone my strengths, even if I'm not good with words!"

"Okay, class!" Korosensei's here! I quickly took my seat.

"He's here! Go give it to him!" Kaede suggested.

"Oh! Right." Okuda walked up to Korosensei and gave him the vial. "Here it is, sensei."

"Wonderful! Well then, down the hatch!" He drank the poison. He began to shake, his eyes glowing red. He began to laugh darkly. "Arigatou, Okuda-san."

"Huh?!"

"With your concoction, I can advance to a new state of being."

I sighed dejectedly. I knew it, trap.

"What... do you mean?" Okuda asked. SFJDE WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! HE CAN PROBABLY DESTROY THE WORLD NOW

He began to yell, gusts of wind blowing everywhere. I blocked the wind with my notebook so the wind wouldn't hurt my eyes. Once the wind stopped...

"HE MELTED?!" All of us yelled

"I actually had you produce a tonic that would stimulate my cells and enhance my fluidity." In a blink of an eye, he was in my desk's drawer. "As a liquid, I can now fit into the tightest of spaces."

"Um, what are you even doing there?" I asked. "There are anti-sensei pellets in there." Bluffff

"WHAT?!" He quickly shot out of there. "Well, I'm still as speedy as ever!" He bounced from one spot to another in high speed, kinda like a rubber bullet. "Go ahead! Just try and kill me!" He yelled. I sighed irritably.

"No thanks." I muttered, doodling on my notebook. I'll save my energy for a proper battle. "And what was in that poison, Okuda-san?" I asked.

"Y-You tricked me, Korosensei!" Okuda exclaimed.

"Well, of course he did. Being able to deceive others is part of assassination." I said.

"Kasumi-san is right, Okuda-san. Having the verbal aptitude to deceive others is a vital part of assassination."

"Huh? Verbal aptitude?"