Chapter Twenty Nine

(4970 words)

"Ohhhhh shoot!" I cursed, rummaging my stuff.

"Hmm? What's wrong, Aika-chan?" Alice asked me.

"I totally forgot something!"

"What?"

"Four days ago! It was October 10th!"

"So?"

"It was Irina's birthday!"

"...Oh! Right! You didn't remember? I already gave her my present."

"What?! How come you didn't tell me?!"

"I forgot. Ehe..." She sweatdropped. "On the bright side, you could always give it today! I recommend those makeup stuff she loves so much."

"Alice... I'm broke. I have near to no money -_-" I've been concentrating on this assassination project that I haven't gotten any income for months! The downside of a freelancer... T^T

"Hmm... then do something with the class! I heard that she likes some dude from the government. Karasuma Tadaomi, I think?"

Something clicked inside my brain. "Of course! You're a genius, Alice!" I began rummaging my stuff.

"H-Hey! It's about time for you to go to school!"

"One second!"

~~~~~

"Bitch-sensei, those presents we got yesterday are fantastic!" Kurahashi complimented.

"Yeah, our new PE gear really kicks things up a notch!" Okano agreed.

Irina replied them with a smile. "I proposed a design for those, you know. That Karasuma wanted the same style for both boys and girls!"

I could imagine the Irina's gear would just be like a bikini, the only thing covering our ta-tas are two pockets, some super short shorts, and combat boots. We might as well have just used our old PE clothes. And Karasuma's... probably how they would look like in the military. Very covered up. But I'd chose that one over Irina's in a heartbeat.

"That man just doesn't get women. He never even gave me a present!"

"Huh?" The girls looked at each other, confused. I sighed.

"Four days ago, October 10th, was Irina's- I mean, Irina-sensei's birthday."

"...EHHHH?!?!?!"

"Shh! I got a plan. I just hope Karasuma-sensei isn't so... dense." I whispered this part so Irina couldn't hear me.

~~~~~

"Bitch-sensei! Teach us more French conversation!" Kataoka said as she entered the teacher's lounge. Irina, whose face was on the table, slowly rose up.

"Meg... That's right, you wanted to work overseas, didn't you." Irina recalled.

"Yes! Kind of, I think."

"Oh, all right, then. Have a seat-"

"Say, the weather's so nice, let's do it outside!" Kataoka and Okano dragged Irina outside.

"Hey, wait-!"

"C'mon, now, let's go!"

Bzzt, bzzt...

I felt my phone ring. I picked it up. The caller ID was Maehara Hiroto.

"We've successfully separated those two. Fingers crossed for the birthday-present-buying squad." Which was me, Karma, Okuda, Kayano, Sugino, Kanzaki, and Nagisa.