Chapter Three - Gelato and Jump

"Eh...? So this is the infamous Korosensei?" Karma walked down the stairs and went straight towards Korosensei. "Whoa, he really does look like an octopus."

"You're Akabane Karma-kun, desu ne?"

Akabane Karma? Aka means red... bane means Clay... Red Clay Karma?

"Pfft... hahaha..." I started to laugh silently.

"Huh? What is it, Aika-chan?" Nagisa asked.

"N-nothing *hahaha* i-it's just... Red Clay Karma? Pfft..." I covered my mouth, refraining myself from laughing out loud. Nagisa suddenly realized that and starting to stifle his laugh as well.

"Shh..." Nagisa hushed.

"I heard that your suspension was up today. But that's no excuse to be late on your first day back."

"Ah..." Karma (who names their kid Karma?!) sweatdropped. "It's hard to get back into the swing of things. And feel free to call me by my first name. It's nice to meet you, sensei." Karma held out a hand.

"Likewise. Let's make this a fun year." Korosensei shook his hand, but his tentacle suddenly exploded.

What?!

Karma threw his juice box up in the air, showing an anti-sensei knife hidden in his sleeve. He tried to hit Korosensei, but thanks to his Mach speed, he managed to dodge it.

"Wow, looks like you're as fast as they say. And these knives are as effective as they say. I cut one up into tiny little pieces and stuck them to my hand. But I'm surprised you fell for such a simple move, sensei. You jumped so far back, too. What are you, a scaredy-cat?" Karma started to walk towards Korosensei.

Wow. Besides me, no one's ever hurt Korosensei before. And he just, just met him! But then again, I did too... but still. I'm an assassin. But he's a student.

"I heard that "Korosensei" comes from "Korosenai", or "unkillable" But what's this? Could you be a pushover after all?"

Korosensei began to turned red in anger.

"Nagisa, what kind of person is this Karma-kun?" I asked.

"Well, we were in the same class during the first and second year, but he was suspended due to his persistently violent behavior. Those violent tendencies were also what landed him in E class. But here, he might just top the class."

"What do you mean by that?"

"When it comes to deadly weapons and foul play, Karma's got us all beat."

I definitely like this guy already. He's assassin material.

The redhead looked at me. "Ne...? You're that girl that managed to hit Karasuma, right?"

"E-Eh? A-are you talking to m-me?" I asked, pointing at myself. He noticed me?

"Of course I am. Who else managed to stab Karasuma-sensei in the back?"

"Oh... uh... yeah. B-but I didn't s-stab him! I-I just p-poked him with i-it." I looked down, glaring at my twiddling thumbs. Even though he speaks like an assassin, I'm still not sure how to talk to this guy.

"Aika-chan, why downgrade yourself so much? You make yourself sound so weak!" Maehara put his arm around my neck.

"E-eh?!"

"Karma, you gotta love this girl! Not only she managed to do that, but she also managed to answer a uni question and she's the first one to hurt Korosensei!"