AC Answers FAQ Related to Valentine's Day (Ft. KnB)

(1333 words)

Aika: Hello~! And welcome to the Q&A! The Assassination Classroom characters and several Kuroko no Basuke charactes. Kise Ryouta, Akashi Seijuro, and Kuroko Tetsuya!

Kise: Hello~ *sparkles and winks to the audience*

Kise fangirls: *dies*

Aika: Kise-kun! Don't kill our audiences!

Kise: Sorry, sorry~

Akashi: Oh, you're here again.

Karma: *smirks* I never knew I'll meet the sore loser again.

Akashi: *eye twitches* I only let you win because Yuuki-chan didn't want to be forced to be kissed.

Karma: Oho~ the highly emperor Akashi Seijuro bowed down?

Akashi: *stands up* Why you little-!

Aika: No fighting in the Q&A! 

Akashi: *glares at Karma before sitting down*

Aika: *clears throat* Unfortunately, not all of the AC members could attend because the Pocky-chan is too lazy to invite them all, but we managed to get several of them. I will be asking questions that I've found in the internet and if you wanna answer, you can say it. *looks at cue cards* Question one. 'What are the common gifts that people give on Valentine's Day?'

Irina: diamond rings~

Aika: =_= Really.

Irina: What? I get them all the time!

Kise: I just give autographs. My fans love them.

Akashi: Scissors would be nice.

Aika: *face palm* Can someone answer this question properly?

Kuroko: Vanilla milkshake.

Hara: Chocolate! Lots and lots of chocolate! *eats chocolate*

Aika: ...where did you get that?

Hara: Oh, I bought it from a store. It was on discount since it's Valentine's Day.

Aika: Okay...? Question two. 'Once again, I'm single on Valentine's Day. What do I have to do to get a gift?'

Maehara: Just blind date.

Aika: *facepalm*

Karma: Who needs to get a partner when you have the power of eavesdropping? Imagine, I could get all sorts of blackmails during Valentine's Day *evil laugh*

Aika: I feel like I'm asking the wrong set of people.

Fuwa: Who needs gifts when you have anime? OTPs that sails are the best~

Aika: ...I cannot disagree with that. Anyways! Question three. 'For three straight years, my girlfriend has given me the same gift: a restraining order. Is my relationship getting stale?' Uhm... wow (A/N: I did actually found someone asking this on the internet btw 0.0)

Itona: That relationship doesn't even exist. Your girlfriend moved on, and you creep her out. Never show your face in front of her or you'll go to jail. *looks at Okajima*

Okajima: What?! I'd never do that! I don't even have a girlfriend.

Itona: I feel like this'll happen to you if you get one, though.