Introduction

Akanksha, Akhila and Kavya are siblings. Akanksha is working for Lakme, in designing and apparels section as a manager. Akhila is studying B. Tech final year. Kavya is in B. Tech 2nd year. Akanksha is a diehard fan of Varun Dhawan. She is an innocent, cheerful and the most kindest person. She loves her family. Akhila is a kind of girl, who always cares for her family and friends. She believes a person without knowing about them. She too loves her family and she has a best friend named Ishika. Kavya is a childish and cutest girl. Her behaviour is really cheerful and she's the heartthrob of her family and friends. She's so innocent. They live in Mumbai, as their parents live in Hyderabad.

"Akhi fast. We are getting late." Ishika shouted. Akhila bolted the door from inside. She's getting ready for her sister Kajal Aggarwal's wedding. Kajal is her uncle's daughter. She has a sibling named Nisha Aggarwal, who is already married and younger to her. "What is she doing Ishu?" Akanksha asked while walking in with Kavya. "She's still getting ready." Ishika said and caught her head with her palm. "Akhi... Fast." Akanksha shouted. "One minute Akanksha." Akhila replied and came out. "Look at you..." Ishika said looking at her jaw dropped "you are looking amazing!" she squealed and hugged her. Akhila was wearing a royal blue floral lehenga with a royal blue half sleeved crop top and a dupatta to one side. She wore a pink makeup and a side fish braid. "Thank You Ishi. By the way, you are also looking beautiful." she said and giggled. "Thank you Thank you." Ishika said and they walked towards the car. "Who's late?" Karan asked them. Karan is Nisha's husband. He came to pick the girls. "Akhila" Kavya replied. Akhila glared at her. "Why are you seeing at me like that? I told the truth." Kavya shrugged and hid her face to Akanksha. "Okay, get in you are getting late. If we go late, Kajal will shout at me." he said. "I'm sitting front." Kavya said and hopped into the front seat. Others got settled in the back seat, as Karan is driving.

After an hour, they reached the resort. Kavya and Akhila ran to the bride's room. "didi!" they squealed. "Oh My God! Akhi and Kav!" Kajal too squealed and they had a group hug. "Where's Akanksha?" she asked. "She's with Karan jiju. Ishika too came with us. You invited her yesterday. Remember?" Kavya asked. "yes of course, I do remember." she said as Akanksha and Ishika entered. "Kaaajjjjj!!!!" Akanksha squealed. "Akshuuuu!!!" Kajal too squealed and they hugged. "Where's Nish?" She asked. "Maybe busy with the works." Kajal replied "hi Ishika." she turned to Ishika and greeted with a smile. "Can we go and see Jiju?" the girls asked. "Of course. Carry on." Kajal replied with a blush on her face. They teased her and ran to Prabhas's room. It was closed. "You knock." Akhila said. "No, you knock." Kavya said. They wee hesitating as Ishika knocked the door. Prabhas's uncle came and opened the door. By seeing him the girls froze. "What?" he asked glaring at them. Akanksha was not there. She was talking to Nisha and walking to the groom's room. "umm... Uncle..." they hesitated to speak, while Nisha came. "What you three are doing here?" she asked. "Didi, we wanted to see our jiju." they replied in unison. Prabhas's uncle just smiled and let them in. "Akanksha, go with them." Nisha said. "umm... Okay!" She said and went in, while Nisha walked to see other works.

"Jiju?" Akanksha called Prabhas. "Yeah. Who's this?" he turned back as he was talking to a friend. "Akanksha, Akhila, Kavya and Ishika?" he asked. "Yes Jiju." Kavya replied in excitement. "So good to see you." he said. "your movie 'Bahubali' is superb Jiju. We saw it a number of times and by the way which celebrity friends are coming to the wedding?" Akhila asked with excitement. "So many and some of my closest are Gopichand, Mahesh Babu, Allu Arjun, I mean our Bunny, Tamannaah, Samantha, Ileana, Genelia, Riteish, Rana and his family etc. There's a list." he said and smiled. "Wow! So good darling." Kavya said and winked. "We all know that your nickname is darling. Your fans kept it I think." Ishika said. "Yes Ishika. My fans kept it and I love that name." he said. Akanksha got a call. "Excuse me. One minute." she said and went to a side. After she went away, Prabhas broke a news to the girls. "I know that Akanksha is a huge fan of Varun Dhawan. He is my best friend. He is coming for the wedding. Please don't squeal now. She'll know everything. Kaj and Me planned this for her, exclusively for her. So keep it a secret. Don't reveal it now. Let's see her reaction after seeing him." Prabhas said. "Okay jiju and thank you for making her happy." Akhila said. "You and Kajal Didi are the best." Kavya said and hugged Prabhas. "Prabha, Calling you." his mother came and said. "Okay and Amma, one minute." he called her. She came up. "Amma, these are Ishika, Kavya, Akhila and Akanksha. Kajal's cousin sisters." he said. The girls stood up and took blessings of her. Prabhas quickly went to the mandap and sat down. These girls ran to Kajal.

"Didi, I must say, Jiju is awesome. He's so sweet." Akhila said. "Thank You." Kajal blushed. "Ahaan again." Akanksha said and Nisha walked in. "Finished?" Akanksha asked. "Yeah. Finally." Nisha said placing her hand on Akanksha's shoulder. "Sit." Akanksha said as Nisha sat down. They were constantly teasing Kajal. After a while Karan joined them in teasing. "Kaju, they are calling you." Kajal's mom, Vinay Aggarwal came and announced. "yes ma, coming." She said and sat in the big basket. As Prabhas is a south Indian, they are getting married in a south Indian tradition. Kajal's Uncles, which means Vinay Aggarwal's own brothers should lift the basket in which Kajal's sitting. As the uncles came, these girls ran to the mandap to take some snaps of her in their phones. After a while the bride came. She was blushing hard. Her uncles carried her in the big basket. Everyone were screaming loud. She was even more blushing. She reached the mandap. Akhila and Kavya were catching the curtain, on which Prabhas's Kajal were written. After some holy sayings, the bride and groom put the auspicious ginger and jaggery paste on their heads. South Indian weddings are like that. Everyone cheered and screamed. The priest asked to take the curtain away. Kajal went and sat beside Prabhas. He looked at her and his jaw dropped. "You are absolutely beautiful, as always." he whispered and winked. "Thank You so much. I love you." she too whispered. "I love you too." he too whispered. They enjoyed a lot, especially the talambralu session. Akanksha, Akhila, Ishika, Nisha and Kavya were on the brides side and were cheering her to pour more of that on the groom's head. They enjoyed a lot and after the wedding is over they went for lunch. It was evening 4:30. After the lunch they relaxed. That night, it was their wedding reception followed by sangeet.