Surpriseeeee!!!!!!

They went to Marriott hotel. Vasudev parked the car and joined them. "You three couples be here. We'll call you and be sure that you'll come in a special way." Dad said. They got confused and nodded as Dad, Mom, Vasudev, Anuradha walked in. After a while, Varun got a call. He talked and shoved the phone in his pocket. Akanksha asked, sighing. "1st me and you, next Sumu and Akhi, after them Sid and Kavya. We were told that we should come in holding hands. I'm sure they planned something." Varun said. "I think so." Akhila said. They walked hand in hand, in a line. The doors got opened and the girls almost cried. Boys got startled.

"Surpriseeeeeee!!!!!" Everyone shouted there. "Oh My God!" The girls screamed. "How's the surprise?" Dad asked walking up to them. "Its amazing daddy! No words to explain!" Kavya screamed running to Dad. Girls hugged dad as tears streamed down. They ran to the guests as photographers were capturing the amazing moments. "Kajjjj!!!! Nishhhh!!!! Tammy!!!!!! Sammy!!!!!" Girls shouted and ran. They four ran and hugged them. "Bava! Karan Jiju!" Girls shouted and hugged them. "Janvi Didi! Rohit Jiju!" Akanksha said and hugged them. "Mummy jee, papa jee!" She said and took blessings of them, as a banner flashed down, saying Happy Engagement Party. They went to the stage. "Uhuh! Not there!" Samantha said walking up. "Where?" Akhila asked confused. "There!" Samantha said showing their royal sofa seats. The couples walked down. They settled down on the seats as Tamannaah took the anchoring charge with Kajal. "Perfect combo." Akanksha whispered to Varun. He smiled.

"Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to this wonderful evening." Kajal said. "Tammy, do you know who's performing for the couples tonight?" She asked, acting as if she doesn't know who's coming to perform for them.

"No! I really don't know!" Tamannaah said acting.

"Guys, do you know who's this?" Kajal asked.

"Clue?" Kavya shouted, laughing.

"No way! See it for yourself baby!" Kajal shouted back, laughing.

"So, Ladies and Gentleman, this person is a singing legend. World famous Singer. This person is married to..." Kajal started, as Tamannaah interrupted. "Ahaan! No way! You can't tell who's that person! Let them see by their selves." Tamannaah said. "Ladies and Gentleman, presenting you the world famous Singer and musician!" They both said in unison and walked away, as lights went off. Music started. "Hey, this is out of the woods." Akanksha whispered to Varun. He nodded agreeing. As the dim focus light comes, the person starts singing.

Looking at it now,
It all seems so simple...
We were lying on your couch,
I remember.
We took a Polaroid of us,
Then discovered.
Rest of the world was black and white,
We were in screaming colors.
And I remember thinking...
Are we out of the woods, yet?
Are we out of the woods?

Then the focus light becomes more brighter. "Taylor!" Akanksha screamed, jumping. She's holding a guitar, Calvin is playing the music, Hallie and Ashton are swaying to the tunes. Now Payal joined them. She's in her 12th month. "Let me finish this sweetie." Taylor said, as she continued singing again.

Are we in the clear, yet?
In the clear, yet, good.
Are we out of the woods.

She sang Out of the woods, Akanksha's one of the all time favorite song of Taylor.

Oh I remember...

She completed singing her songs, our song, ours, mine, you belong with me, love story etc. Everyone enjoyed.

"Taylor!"Kavya and Akhila squealed as the ran to her. They hugged. "Hey Cal!" They said as they pulled him in for a hug. "So how are my brides?" She asked "oops! And also grooms!' She said and chuckled. "We are good Tay!" Akanksha said as she pulled them in for a hug. "We need to talk more. But after the party." Taylor said as Calvin found their places. They got settled.

"Next is another surprise. But where's Kaj?" Tamannaah said and "Kaj? Kaj? Where are you? Kaj? I'll go and find her you just enjoy this surprise." She said and went to the back stage as light dimmed. Music started. Akanksha got lost in that music. She leaned on Varun's shoulder and tapping on his arm. "I love this song." She whispered. "I know. This is my song, Samjhaawan" He whispered back. Meanwhile a beat came, Alia and Parineeti came dancing on the stage. "Alia, Pari?" Akanksha whispered shocking. "Alia, Pari?" Akhila said loudly. "Alia, Pari!" Kavya shouted. "Hey you brats! Rock the stage as you always do!" Varun shouted. They waved at everyone and continued dancing.

After the performance, they jumped off the stage and went to the couples. They greeted and settled down. "Some more surprises coming up and I found Kaj!" Tamannaah said. "Hey! I'm sorry for that. I wanted to see Tammy's reaction." Kajal said walking on to the stage. "Who's performing now?" Tamannaah asked. "I won't keep it a secret. Its a revealed one. Moms and Dads are going to perform on the stage for the couples." Kajal announced. "I'm excited!" Akhila whispered. They started the performance. Everyone cheered. Couples were dancing.

After all the performances and surprises, the couples cut the cake. "So here are the rings." Rohit said. He handed the rings plate to Janvi. She first went to Varun and Akanksha. They slipped the rings on each other's fingers. Everyone clapped. Next she gave the rings to Sumedh and Akhila. They got lost into each other's eyes, took the rings and slipped on their fingers. Everyone clapped and they both blushed hard. After that she went to Siddharth and Kavya. She gave the rings. They both blushed and slipped the rings on their fingers. Everyone clapped. "Now! We are going to do something fun." Vinod entered. "Vinod bhayya!" Akhila shouted as she ran to him and hugged. "My little bunny!" He shouted and hugged her. Akanksha and Kavya too hugged him. "What a surprise Vinod beta!" Varun smacked him on his arm, playfully and hugged him. "Beta, Varun, you became so secretive." He said. "Me? Why?" Varun asked looking confused. "Yeah you! You didn't even tell me it's your engagement here!" Vinod joked. "This is insane!" Varun said. They laughed. "Garland time!" Kajal announced. "Brides side, boys and grooms side girls." Prabhas announced. "Here's a special one. We are lifting you up and you have to succeed in throwing the Garland around the neck." Karan said. "Done!" Akhila said and grinned. "Varun, Akanksha, get ready for it!" Vinod said winking. "Okay bhai! Sorry, Jiju!" Varun said and chuckled. Vinod lifted Akanksha up with the support of Prabhas, Karan and Rohit. Janvi lifted Varun up with the support of Kajal, Nisha, Samantha and Taylor. "This is so amazing!" Taylor whispered. Janvi smiled. Varun managed to throw the Garland balancing him on the girls hands. He finally succeeded. Akanksha too succeeded. Akhila and Sumedh too did the same. But, Sumedh's Garland got on to his nose, which made everyone laugh and loose their balance on him. He fell down. Akhila jumped down and ran to him. "Baby, you okay?" She asked sitting down. "Yeah, yeah. I'm okay baby. Don't worry." He said and got up. Akhila got dull. Kavya and Siddharth got successful.

Party ended. Akhila was dull after that Garland incident. Sumedh tried a lot to make her smile. Also Vinod tried hard. But she was dull. She was fake smiling at everyone. Akanksha and Kavya also tried to make her mood set. But they all failed. They started to go back. "Tomorrow we have our visa interview, remember?" Varun asked. Akanksha nodded followed by Kavya. They reached as Vinod drove the car to their home. "You're staying here?" Varun asked. Vinod nodded. "Yay! Vinod bhayya! You're staying here!" Kavya jumped. They laughed. "Thank God Akhila laughed." Sumedh said placing a hand on his chest. They went inside. Everyone changed. "I'm coming with you to Disneyland day after tomorrow." Vinod said. "W-What? How do you know this?" Sumedh asked. "Your wife!" He said showing Akhila. She giggled. "Who all are coming now?" Siddharth asked as he's booking the tickets. "Tay and Calvin only!" Vinod said as they entered. "What about Alia and Pari?" Kavya asked. "They are not coming. They'll come before a week of your wedding." Vinod said. "You have a lot of information, bhayya." Akanksha said. "Yes of course." Vinod nodded.
"I'm sleepy!" Kavya said yawning as she leaned over Siddharth. He put a arm around her. She slept making everyone sleep there.

Surprise 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 What a surprise! Momma and Papa are really amazing! Also every ones parents in this. Taylor came again for her fan, with her family! She's such a sweetheart! She also performed few songs of her. Alia and Parineeti, what a dashing entry! Parents dance 😍😍😍😂😂 Oh My God, that Garland on Sumedh's nose is hilarious. But, Akhila got dull. But she smiled afterwards. Vinod is such a brat! He's really amazing! He loves his sisters a lot. They are really blessed to have a brother like him #soulbrother #morethansibling. Taylor, Calvin and Vinod are joining for bachelorette. That would be even more amazing! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Cake for you all 🎂🎂

How's this chapter guys?

Comment 👇👇 vote ⭐