Fun day out

They all went to a nearby, beautiful, beach. Taylor wanted the newly wed couple to enjoy their romantic day in the beach, as she and Calvin did at their 1st day of wedding. She took her Polaroid camera and "guys, I brought my Polaroid, so we can make some memories." She said smiling. "Great Tay! Its awesome. I was just thinking that I forgot the camera. Thank you for that." Akhila said. "Its okay Akhila. Lets get into the water!" She screamed running into the water. "Who's not coming into the water?" Akanksha asked. "We will be the camera persons and you guys enjoy!" Rohit said holding Taylor's Polaroid. "Good one Rohit. I'm sure that you'll take better pictures. Not like those you took previously when we went to Maldives." Varun said and winked. "Shaitaan!" Rohit kept a poker face. "What's meant by that?" Taylor asked. "That means, naughty boy." Kavya said. "So can I use this with Calvin when he becomes naughty?" She asked. "Yes of course you can use and just play with him, by not telling the meaning of this." Rohit said. They laughed. "Guys, I invite you to visit my house in Florida. You'll love Hallie, Allie and Ashton's company." Taylor invited. "Of course we will. But after some days. I've to get the situations right in my place." Akanksha said. "You've to stay in Florida for a while. We can see the place." Taylor said and "You know, we are a good company. You'll love our company. Payal and my kids can play. Even Austin's kids can play with them. We can have fun." She said. "Yeah! Of course." Akanksha said. They played for a while and went back to the shore. "Lunch?" Akhila asked. "Yeah, but where?" Kavya asked and "I'm feeling really very very very hungry." She said holding her stomach. "So guys, would you like to have some chicken?" Taylor asked. "YES!!!" Varun screamed. "So, the chicken addict is ready to eat chicken, always." Ishika said. "Ishu!!!!" He said and ran behind her. She ran to Siddharth. He hid her. They laughed.

"Chick-A-Flick!!!!" Kavya screamed running to the car. "Okay, okay, calm down Kavya." Parineeti said laughing. "Pari, you should drive today." Akanksha said keeping her hand on Parineeti's shoulder. "Okay, okay, I will." She shrugged her shoulders.
***
"What about krushers and chicken nuggets." Alia asked. "Yes!" Varun screamed. "Varun, just shut up and listen. Don't scream like that. Its embarrassing here." Janvi said. "Okay, bhabhi." He said and kept quiet for a while. They ordered chicken sandwiches and chicken nuggets. "Babe, you're vegetarian right? Then why are you eating nuggets?" Varun asked. "Because of you. When we started dating, I changed my mind to this." She said. "Aw, that's so sweet." Taylor said seeing the couple with an adore. They smiled. They had lunch and got out from there.

"Long drive to?" Alia asked. "Somewhere we like to. But just get some food parceled in McD. That is ultimate thing." Janvi said. "Okay, we'll stop by and get some food." Taylor said getting into the car. "I'm driving!" Alia announced. "Be careful guys. Get your seat belts on and Kajal bhabhi, hold Payal tightly, guys sit back and make sure that you keep your seat belts tightly and perfectly." Varun teased Alia. "Shut up Varun! Stupid fellow!" Alia said and started the car. They stopped by in McD and took some burgers, French fries and some drinks. They played Taylor's songs and danced to it. Payal too giggled and played. She slept after a while.

They came home, as Taylor drove them. "Pack fast. We should leave. Or else flight will takeoff without us." Varun screamed. "Wait baby, I'm doing! Just a robe it is. Let me fit that in this suitcase." Akanksha said calmly. She packed the things.
***
"I miss you guys badly!" Taylor said and they had a group hug. "Now I should leave. Or else the paparazzi will not leave me. Varun and Akanksha will have a problem again." She said and waved them. She went away. "So shall we sit in the Starbucks again?" Alia asked. "Sure. But girls, first let's shop something for mama, papa." Kavya said. "Also Yuvraj and Yuvan." Akhila said rolling her eyes. "Yeah, dad won't get a doubt again." Akanksha said. Kajal went with the girls as Nisha and Ishika were after Payal. Janvi, Alia and Parineeti too joined them. They shopped and meanwhile the announcement was made. They rushed to the gate and showed the boarding passes. They got into the runway bus and got into the plane. Akanksha Varun, Kajal Prabhas and Payal, Sumedh Akhila, Kavya Ishika and Siddharth, Nisha Karan, Rohit Janvi, Parineeti and Alia were sitting together. The flight took off.

So finally! They enjoyed a lot. They are coming back. Do you think Akanksha will survive after her so called second wedding??

Comment 👇👇 and don't forget to vote ⭐