Some naughty and Some romantic

They ate the lunch and took some rest, meanwhile, Akhila, Kavya, Ishika, Sumedh, Siddharth and Kajal did their first night preparations. They arranged some romantic candle lights. Tea table candles and perfume candles in the couples bedroom. They arranged red roses and decorated the room with red roses. "Done!" Kajal said putting her hands to the waist. "Finally!" Akhila said putting her hand on Kajal's shoulder. "This is looking beautiful" Sumedh said grabbing Akhila's waist and squeezing it softly. She closed her eyes and blushed. "What happened?" Siddharth asked seeing Sumedh with a doubtful face. "Nothing." Sumedh said. "I know what are you doing. Now let her go sumu. She has more work to do." Siddharth said. Sumedh immediately took his hand off Akhila's waist and blushed hard. He ran out followed by Siddharth, Ishika and Kavya. "What's going on?" Kajal asked with a smile wiggling her eyebrows. "He's being too romantic these days." Akhila said softly and blushed. "So don't proceed before wedding. Its not good." Kajal warned. "I know that Didi." Akhila said and blushed. "Your happy. That's enough for me." Kajal said with a smile. They walked out.

After some hours, Akanksha and Varun went inside their first night room. "This is romantic, isn't it?" Varun asked. Akanksha just blushed. She wore a saree. "Your also sexy with those curves, which I'm now focusing on." He said and caught her waist. He squeezed it softly. She closed her eyes. She leaned forward to kiss him. He pushed his lips into hers. They kissed passionately. They enjoyed the night. That was their best night ever.

"You're amazing." She said. "Thank you thank you." He said and kissed her forehead. She got up. He caught her hand and "I want more." He said kissing her hand. "We did till morning three and now it's 11:30 in the morning. I have to go and get a bath." She said getting up. "You also look amazing when you're naked." He said smirking. "Shut up babe. Lemme go." She said getting up from there. "Without me?" He put a puppy face. "If you want you can come." She said. He crawled from the bed and ran to the bathroom with her. After a while, they heard a knock. "Akshu, Akshu, Akanksha Didi, are you finished with your romance or not?" Akhila shouted. "Coming." Akanksha said putting her hair into a bun. She opened the door. "What?" Akanksha asked. "We are waiting for you for brunch." She said. Varun ran to Akhila. "What's for brunch?" He asked. "Omlet and chicken." She said winking. "Chickennnn!!!!!" He squealed hugging Akanksha from a side. "Stupid chicken addict." She said and playfully patted on his hand. "Hurry up. You're still in your PJ's." Akhila said. "Okay, I'm gonna wear a palazzo and a crop top." Akanksha said. "Sexy." Varun whispered to Akanksha. She smooches him and went to change. They quickly changed and came down for brunch. "Good morning guys! So what's today's plan?" Varun asked. "First sit down and eat your chicken." Rohit said. "Chicken addict." Ishika said. "Ishu, if you again tell me a chicken addict, I'll kill you." Varun said with a poker face. Ishika laughed. "So guys, we're going to the beach today. From there we are going for lunch and a long drive." Taylor announced. "Perfect." Akhila and Sumedh whispered in unison. "Quickly. Now we'll finish eating and get out." Nisha said. They ate the brunch. Taylor pulled the car in the driveway as they all got into the car. They went to the beach.

So how's this chapter? Comment 👇👇 and don't forget to vote⭐