Some Rituals And Some Shocks

Next day was Muh Dikhaai. The neighbors and people in their neighborhood came to bless the newly wed. Akanksha wanted to shout and scream that she hates all these things. But she remembered Varun and blushed. She remembered their first night and blushed harder. Her family came to the rituals and Dad was really very very very very happy. After this ceremony, Akanksha went to change. Yuvraj came inside behind her. She didn't know that. He came inside. She was wearing a lehenga choli, coz it's a freaking post wedding ceremony. He silently bolted the door. She didn't notice anything. She was in front of the mirror. She didn't see him. He came and hugged her from the back and started ticking on her waist. She felt uncomfortable. "Yuvraj, please, I need to go." She said. "I won't leave you." He smirked. "Please!" She turned to him and joined her hands as tears made their way. He saw that and left her. She immediately took her phone and ran into the bathroom. She cried softly. Yuvraj got angry and went away slamming the door. She immediately ran out from the bathroom and bolted the door. She called Varun. "What's my baby doing?" He asked. She cried. "Hey, what happened babe?" He asked tensed. "He wanted to get sexual with me. He hugged me from the back and tickled my waist." She sobbed. "What the hell? I'll kill him seriously! What does he think of himself?" Varun shouted with anger. "Baby, his mom is telling that I'm going to have first night with him. What to do if he becomes sexual with me? What if he rapes me?" She got horrified. "Yeah, it's compulsory. Just see what happens and just alert everyone." He said. "Okay. I love you." She said. "I love you too." He said and cut the call. She cried in her pillow and heard a knock. She immediately wiped her tears and got up, wiping her face with a towel. She opened the door. "Akhi, Kavya, Sumedh, Siddharth!" She said "come in." She said. They went inside as Kavya bolted the door.

"What the fuck!" Akhila and Kavya exclaimed in unison. They got angry. Akanksha said everything to them. "Now, I can't bear it anymore Didi. I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna really kill him." Kavya said and got up. Siddharth caught her hand. He got up. "Kavya, don't take any quick decisions. We'll do what Varun Bhai said to do. Now sit chocolate." He said winking. Kavya put a disappointed face and sat down beside him. Akhila and Siddharth got a message at the same time. She saw Siddharth and they went out. "Akhi, where are you going?" Akanksha called. "Nothing. I'll come and tell. Sid, come." She said and walked out. After they went, "what's going on Sumedh?" Akanksha asked. "Bhabhi, they're doing like that from past one week. I'm sure that something is there which is troubling them." He said. "From one week and you didn't tell me?" She asked glaring at him. "Bhabhi, I didn't want to disturb you. Actually you are in problems and if I tell this to you, you'll be again worrying about her. That's why." Sumedh said. "Aw Sumedh, you're the best brother in law one could ever ask for." Akanksha said and hugged him. Kavya smiled and joined their hug. "Ha yaar. I did it. Don't worry." Akhila said walking in. They broke the hug. "Aunty is calling you." Akhila asked walking inside. "What now!" Akanksha sighed and went to the kitchen.

"Jee aunty?" She said. "You'll prepare the lunch today." She said. "What me?" Akanksha got shocked. "Yes you." She said and "aloo paratha, aloo mutter, vegetable pulao, palak paneer, mixed veg raitha and lassi for everyone." She ordered and went away. Akanksha sighed and started preparing lunch. As she's a good cook, she knows everything to do. So she prepared it in an hour. They ate and praised her. Yuvraj didn't like it. "Let's see in the first night time. She rejected my romance." He got angry. "She felt uncomfortable maybe Yuv. Don't get angry for silly things." Yuvan said. "You will not understand it now. You'll understand when you get married." Yuvraj banged the table lightly and went away from there, as he finished with his lunch. Everyone took rest after lunch. Akanksha, her friends and sisters were in a room. "Shhh...!!!! Don't cry Akshu. Its okay. Everything will be fine." Nisha is consoling her. Akanksha is crying in Nisha's chest. "Tammy is really angry with him. She wants to kill him for everything." Kajal said cutting the call. "What about others then?" Akanksha asked. "Taylor and Sammy are really fed up with Yuvraj behaviour." Kajal said. "Hmm... It's all my fault. I should've ran away on that day. I can't bear the first night. I can't get intimidated with him tonight. I can only imagine Varun getting intimidated with me. I can't even bear Yuvraj... that thought is killing myself inside. I want to commit a suicide." Akanksha said and cried again. "We are thinking of a plan Akshu. Don't cry." Kajal said placing her hand on Akanksha's head, as she's crying in Nisha's chest. "I have an idea." Parineeti said. "I too got an idea." Alia said. "First Pari." Nisha said. "You can tell that you're in your period and escape that first night." Parineeti said. "I too got the same idea Pari." Alia said. "So here's the plan. You're going in and sitting beside him. You're giving him the glass and running to the washroom. Just stay there for a while. Then open the door and run out. Go to your mom jee and tell her the news." Alia said. "You guys are the best friends one could ever ask for. Thank you for coming into my life girls." Akanksha said and hugged them sobbing. "Now no sobbing, no crying, no more tears and no more sadness. Enjoy the moments." Akhila said and smiled. They all smiled. Akanksha went to sleep.

Its night 8:00. Everyone are busy arranging for the first night. After a while, Akanksha went to the room. She sat down beside Yuvraj, fake blushing. She gave the glass to him. She sat for a while and saw him finishing the milk. She ran to the washroom and waited for a while. She came out and went to the door. "What happened?" Yuvraj asked in a stern voice. "Girls problem." She said. "Don't do dramas with me. I know everything. If you don't cooperate with me, I'll have my own fun and satisfaction with you." He said. She got shocked and turned to him. "Just come." He said and snatched her. He threw her on the bed and started doing everything for his own satisfaction. He didn't even think a second about her. He just thought that he's a man and a husband, so he can do everything he wants on his wife. That's why he did all this. She just cried and patiently bared every pain. After some hours, "you're beautiful." He said placing a kiss on her neck. Her eyes got teary. She silently cried as he again did that to her. She was actually raped inside. She was actually broken inside. Completely shattered and depressed.

Its 3:00 in the morning. She slept crying. He slept like that. After a couple of hours, she woke up as she heard a knock. She got up taking his hand away from her waist. She decided to be normal. She opened the door. "Good morning. What happened? Yesterday night?" Akhila asked tensed. "Nothing. Everything was normal." Akanksha fake smiled. "Don't fake smile di. Tell exactly what happened?" Akhila asked. "I was raped." Akanksha said as tears made their way. Akhila cupped her mouth and her eyes got wider. "What happened?" Parineeti came and asked. "Pari Didi, she's raped!" Akhila said with her eyes blinking harder. Parineeti cupped her mouth. "How?" She asked. They went to the girls room. "Hey every sleepy head get up. The bride is here." Alia shouted seeing them. Everyone sat up. "What happened Aksh?" Alia asked excited. "Don't get too excited aloo. Its been a disaster." Akanksha said as tears made their way. "What?" Alia asked shocked. "Yes." Parineeti said. Akanksha started crying. Sumedh ran to the door and closed it. Akanksha explained everything sobbing. "He can't do this to you. He can't rape you like this. I'll kill him. I'LL KILL HIM!" Kavya shouted. Akhila calmed her down. "Don't shout Kavya!" She said. "But what to do Akhi? He raped my sister! How can he rape my sister! I'll seriously go and cut his ass now!" Kavya said angrily. Siddharth came to her. "Bandar is like bandar. But she is a cute bandar." He said and squeezed her cheeks, which made her calm down and blush. He went and sat down beside Sumedh. Akanksha cried a lot and they heard a knock. Parineeti ran and opened the door. "Akanksha, Aunty." She said. "Good morning Aunty." Akanksha said greeting her mother in law. "So how was the night?" She asked. Akanksha fake blushed. "Are you staying here?" Yuvraj's mom asked everyone. "No Aunty. We're leaving after lunch." Akhila said giving Akanksha a assuring look. "Okay okay." She said and went away. They got ready and went for breakfast. They ate the breakfast and chatted for a while. Akanksha gave some hurt looks to Yuvraj. He didn't care. After some couple of hours, they had lunch and went away. Akanksha, her mother in law, her father in law, Yuvraj and Yuvan were left in the house. "We are planning to leave today yuv." His dad said. "This early?" He asked. "Yeah. I kept leave till tomorrow. Yuvan is also coming with us for his 6 months vacation." Yuvraj dad said. "Good boy." Yuvraj said to Yuvan. He winked. Yuvraj understood and blushed. "So when are you leaving?" Yuvraj asked. "In a couple of hours. The flight is in 3:00. So we can leave in an hour." His dad said. Yuvraj got really very happy. "Okay papa." He said. They three left in an hour.

Yuvraj is so dirty 😡😡😡😡😡. So sad Akanksha. Everyone left. Her family stays in the same flat, but let's see what happens next.

So what do you think about this chapter guys?

Comment 👇👇 also vote ⭐