Paris

They got their visa confirmed after their engagement day. They are in Paris now. Varun is calling for a taxi. As a taxi stopped. Akanksha talked with the driver in French. She took some classes when she was in Mumbai. The driver kept the luggage back, as Varun watched. They hopped into the car as the driver pulled away. He stopped at Marriott hotel.

They took their luggage and went to the room, which they already booked. A suite. Meanwhile they had their bath and just lied down. "Breakfast?" Akhila asked. "Yeah! I would love to eat. But I don't know French cuisine." Kavya said with a sad face. "Don't worry! I'm all at your service." Akanksha jumped sitting on the bed. "I'm coming with you Didi." Akhila said.

They both went out down, to the cafe. "Order." Akhila said. "Madame?" The waiter asked. "Bonjour monsieur, pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît dites-moi ce que vous fournissez pour le petit déjeuner? (Can you please tell me what are you providing for breakfast?)" Akanksha asked in French. "Oui madame, Bacon et fromage,  Toulouse, le cassoulet. (Yes madam, Bacon and cheese, Toulouse and Cassoulet. )" he replied. "What do you want Akhi?" Akanksha asked quickly. Maybe Toulouse and Cassoulet. You know I'm craving for it." Akhila said with a charm in her eyes. Akanksha turned to the counter, banging her hand and "cinq  Toulouse, le cassulet. (Five Toulouse and Cassoulet.)" Akanksha said. He went away noting it.

"You speak a very good French. I didn't knew it. I thought you just spoke a few sentences." Akhila said. Akanksha shrugged and laughed. "So what's today?" Akhila asked. "We are really tired baby!" Akanksha said. "Huh, yeah, I'm also tired and I don't know what to do today. Disneyland tomorrow." Akhila said. "Yes, baby." Akanksha said nodding her head. "So how's it being with Sumedh?" She asked. Akhila blushed. "Tell babe!" She again asked. "Its fun, actually. Its like I'm lost in his world if I be with him. Whenever I'm Moody or dull, he finds some or the other way to get me to this world. He's my cheering medicine. He's my world, actually. I can't think of anyone else in my mind other than Prabha." Akhila said. "Prabha?" Akanksha saw her with an eyebrow raised. "That's his nickname, which I kept." She said, again blushing. "So all the rights are for you. We won't even touch those rights, okay!" Akanksha laughed. Food came, in a parceled box. Akhila carried two as Akanksha carried three. They went to the room.

"Food, guys!" Akanksha shouted placing the boxes on the dining table. Akhila closed the door. "Open them. We'll eat." Varun said yawning. "Someone's sleepy here!" Akanksha chuckled. Varun nodded "jet lag." He said with a puppy face. "Oh, so sad, my baby is having a fucking jet lag." She pouted and winked. "Stupid girl." Varun said smacking Akanksha's hand. "Tay, could you help me with this?" Akanksha asked, arranging plates with Akhila and Kavya. "Sure" Taylor said and went up to them. She helped them to serve the food. They had their breakfast. "Evening, we are going to the romantic river cruise." Sumedh said seeing Akhila romantically. She blushed and nodded. "That would be fun. Where's that?" Akanksha asked. "I don't know, but I'm sure Taylor knows as she's been here for some of her musical tours." Sumedh said looking Taylor. "Yes I know. In fact, Calvin proposed me there." She said blushing remembering those good old days. "Now let's rest and go out for lunch?" Calvin asked. "That sounds good." Siddharth said. They lied on the bed. "I miss everyone, but, I love being here, with my bhayya!" Akhila said and hugged Vinod from a side. He kissed her on the forehead. "Jiju, come with me." Sumedh whispered to Vinod. He nodded and they went to the balcony.

"Yeah Sumu?" Vinod asked. "Umm... Jiju, I'm planning to propose her again. So can you give me any ideas? Or shall we go out for a shopping?" Sumedh asked. "Wait wait wait! Come again? You're gonna propose bunny again? So you want me to give some ideas?" He asked confused. "Yes Jiju" Sumedh nodded. "I don't know French." Vinod said. "They know English." Sumedh said. "Yeah we can communicate them in French. Correct!" Vinod said. "So are we going down? I saw a gift shop down." Sumedh said. "Okay, let's go there. But keep it a secret. Let's surprise everyone. I'm sure bunny's gonna have an awesome evening today." Vinod said. They walked out. "Guys, we're going for a walk. Only we. We'll come back in a while." Sumedh said. Akhila saw him with a puppy face. He laughed and kissed her. They both went out.

They hopped into a store called Pour de beaux cadeaux (for lovely gifts). They started searching for rings. Sumedh got attracted to a ring. It was a diamond ring. Two hearts were on that. One on the top with golden color and other attached below it with sliver colour. "Perfect!" Sumedh whispered, "she'll love this!" Vinod walked to him. "How's this?" Sumedh asked. Vinod nodded, "lovely!" He said. "Are you going for it?" He asked. "Yes Jiju!" Sumedh replied. They went to the counter. "Bonjour belle!" Vinod greeted, leaning to the counter. "Bonjour monsieur" she too greeted. "Could you pack this for us?" Sumedh asked. "Sure sir." She replied in a French accent and took the ring. She kept it in a classy small black box. "Do you want to gift pack it sir?" She asked in a French accent. "No." Sumedh said. She nodded and kept it in a cardboard cover. She printed the bill and gave them. "Shall we take some boxes of ferrero rocher?" Vinod asked seeing the boxes. "Sure." Sumedh said and picked ten boxes. "How much are these?" Vinod asked keeping the boxes on the counter. "Cinquante francs monsieur." She said turning, "Oh sorry! Its fifty francs." She said rubbing her head, laughing. They kept the money on the counter. She packed the chocolates and gave them. They left waving at her. "Damn! She's beautiful!" Vinod said. "Jiju?" Sumedh saw him doubtfully, "I saw you flirting with her. I bet you will not marry her, coz you don't know her language." Sumedh said and laughed. They went to the suite.

"Chocolates!" Vinod shouted making every lazy ass awake. "Huh? Bhai? You made me jump!" Kavya screamed jumping on the bed. "You needed to wake up your lazy ass." Vinod whispered. "Bhayya!" Kavya kept a poker face. "So what chocolates my darling bhai got for me?" Akhila asked walking up. "Look it for yourself." Vinod said wrapping a arm around Akhila's shoulder. Sumedh rushed to his room. He kept the ring in his blazer and came back. "What did you do?" Akhila asked. "Nothing. You'll know" he said and went to Siddharth. "I'll keep this in fridge. You go and get ready guys!" Akanksha said. Akhila snatched Kavya and Taylor. They went inside to get ready.

"Tay, teach me how to do makeup your style." Akhila asked. "My makeup is simple. Just a winged eyeliner, light pink blush, mascara and my signature red lips." Taylor replied. "Today, I'm gonna do makeup as Taylor." Akhila announced. Akanksha clapped walking in. "I'm gonna do makeup as Selena." Akanksha said. Taylor smiled wide. "I'm gonna do like Ellie?" Kavya asked. "That's better." Taylor said, "I know their makeup. I'll help you." She said. "Thank you Taylor." Akanksha said. Taylor got the girls ready and she too got ready. She wore her purple Grammy gown, did her signature makeup. Akhila got ready in a black gown which Taylor gave her. It's that gown when Taylor wore for her red album song launch. Akanksha got ready in a pink one shouldered skin tight maxi dress. Kavya wore a black maxi which is knee slit. They looked like Hollywood stars. "I'm sure the paparazzi follows us today." Kavya said adjusting her hair. "Yes Kavya they will everyday." Taylor said scrunching her nose in disgust. "You girls ready?" Calvin asked walking in. Seeing them his jaw dropped. "Today's gonna be the best evening." He whispered. "Of course Calvin. It will be." Taylor said walking to Calvin. "Come on come on. We'll leave. Its already 6:00 here." He said. They walked out. Sumedh rushed to the girls. He stopped as he saw Akhila. "Is this my baby?" He asked. "Ha, yes." Akhila said confused. "My princess!!!!!" He squealed and hugged her. "Oh, Prabha stop it!" She said. "Its unique you know. I mean my original name is Sumedh. But you call me Prabha. Why?" He asked. "Because, you light up my life. Prabha means lighting up. So I call you like that." Akhila said placing a kiss on his cheek. "I didn't knew that this name has this deep meaning." Sumedh said. "I love you." She said blushing. "I love you too." He said smooching her. "Shall we go?" Siddharth asked. They quickly nodded. They went out. "I'm holding my breath." Varun whispered. "Why? Breathe properly." Akanksha said. He grabbed her by the waist, "because, I'm seeing an angel who came for me directly from heaven." He said. "Oh, stop it baby!" She said. "You are always beautiful, but today, you look adorable." He said. "Love you" she said climbing into the car. "Limo?" Kavya screamed. "Yes, why?" Vinod asked. "I was dreaming about it!" She squealed and hugged Vinod, "thank you thank you thank you. You're the best brother in the whole world!" She screamed. They hopped into Limo and they started going to The Romantic River Cruise.

Finally they are in Paris and in the hotel. They survived because Akanksha knows French 😂 Sumedh planned a proposal for Akhila. How will she react after that? Wait and read.

How's this chapter guys?

Comment 👇👇 vote ⭐