Shocks

"What happened?" Akanksha grabbed Akhila by her shoulder. She saw Akanksha and Kavya. "Nothing." She said. "Something is wrong. You're crying. We saw that." Kavya said. "Didi! Kavya!" Akhila mumbled. "Yeah! What happened actually? Why are you Moody and sad? Why are you crying? Is it Sumedh? Did he break your heart? Tell me I'll break his face. What happened?" Akanksha asked. Akhila remained silent. "Akhi, now will you tell us or not? Why are you silent? Something wrong with Ishika Didi or Sid? What happened? I'll really beat you up if you don't tell us." Kavya glared at Akhila. "Okay!" Akhila took a deep breath "Ishika broke Sid's heart." She said. "What?" They both said in unison, shocked. "What happened? What's the matter?" Akanksha asked. "She used him for her needs. She even went physical with him, only for her needs and satisfaction. Now she got another guy. So she left him. I was shocked. I called Ishika and asked everything. She told that it's all a game and we all are players in her game. We played in that game. I used to recharge her. I used to take care of her like my little sister. You both know that. She just used my money. I used to recharge her with my pocket money. How can she do this to us. Sid is crying there. We need to go to Mumbai immediately." Akhila cried. Akanksha consoled her and called Varun.

"Hey baby"

"Babe, we need to go to Mumbai immediately."

"What? Why? We are planning to leave tomorrow evening. We have a fan meet."

"Please cancel it for me. You can do that again. Sid and Akhila are dying inside. Ishika ditched Sid. She dumped Akhi. We need to go to Mumbai, or else Sid will commit something bad. We need to really go there. We need you there. I know Sid is like your own little brother. So please baby."

"Okay fine. I'll cancel everything. A life is important than this meet. We can do this again."

"Thank you baby. Thank you so much. I love you."

"I love you too. So we are going to Mumbai tomorrow morning."

"Thank you so much baby."

As she cut the call, "what happened?" Kavya asked. "He agreed. He's coming with us. I'll tell ma and papa about this." Akanksha said. "Didi, no!" Akhila shook her head. "Why Akhi? They need to know this! Its important." Akanksha said. "Please Didi! No!" Akhila pleaded. "There's nothing to plead in this Akhi! Don't become senti. We are there. We'll take care of you." Akanksha said and walked out.

"Ma, papa, I need to tell you something important." Akanksha said sitting on the couch. "What?" Mom asked. "Ishika dumped Sid and Akhila. She's really down now. She's really very very depressed. We need to go to Mumbai. I need to resign my job and I need to vacate the house there. Akhila and Kavya will be staying with me after I get married. Now we need to go to Mumbai daddy. Mommy we need to be there." Akanksha said tensed. "Oh my god! How can Ishika do that? I mean, she's a nice girl. Good girl. How can she do this to them. You need to go there, beta." Mom said. Dad nodded. "What did Varun say?" Dad asked. "They're coming with us. We have a flight in the morning. So we need to eat and sleep quickly, coz, we should go there tomorrow. Janvi Didi asked us to stay. I agreed." Akanksha said. "But Akanksha," Mom said as Dad interrupted. "Its okay Anita. Don't worry. She's already married once to Varun. So she has every right in her in laws house. Its not wrong to go there now, coz she's already married." Dad said. Mom then remembered and agreed smiling. "Call them for dinner." Mom said. "What's for dinner?" Kavya screamed as Akhila walked behind her, her head held down. "Its okay Akhi. It happens. This is life. We need to go with the flow." Mom said pulling Akhila into a hug. Akhila didn't utter a word. She sat down and ate the dinner. She didn't speak a word. Akanksha and Kavya really talked to her a lot. But she didn't respond. She was just eating. "Akhi, come on. I need to tell you a super story I read in wattpad." Akanksha said. "I'm excited to hear!!!" Kavya squealed. "Come on!" Akanksha said. Akhila too we t with them. Akanksha smiled at Mom and closed the door. She started telling the story.

"Aah! Finally she's out of the coma! But how can he forget Taylor? Too much! Akhi what do you say?" Kavya asked. Akanksha is telling about Taylor Swift autobiography, which Taylor, herself wrote in wattpad as a trilogy. Akanksha is narrating the first book Wildest dreams to her sisters. "Next what happened?" Kavya asked. Akhila already slept. "She slept damn!" Kavya said. "Okay, we have a flight tomorrow morning. Let's sleep." Akanksha said as she pulled the blanket on her.

Ishikaaaaaaa!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡

So how's this chapter guys?

Comment 👇👇 also vote⭐