Disneyland

Vinod and Sanjana won a two days free visit Disneyland package. Finally everyone is damn happy. Vinod and Sanjana are making plans. First day, they planned to visit Mickey mouse and every club house member. Second day, they planned to visit Disney princess and princes. Only they two are going to visit. Others planned for the third day visit. Meanwhile, they decided to see The Eiffel Tower.

"Get ready everyone. Fast. Vinod ready? Sanjana is waiting for you." Varun shouted. "Yeah yeah ready yaar." Vinod said walking out. "Hey this is too much!" Sanjana exclaimed. "Why?" He asked. "This look is good with glasses. You have glasses. So why did you keep lenses because of me?" She asked. "Okay! I'll just change that and come." He said and quickly changed. "Now you're looking good." Sanjana said pulling Vinod into a hug. "Lets go!" She said excited. They went away.

"Now, I'm seeing Vinod happy. That's really happy." Varun said seeing Vinod. "Yes Jiju. I'm also happy about that. Maybe Sanjana becomes my bhabhi." Akhila said smiling. "So we're not going to Disneyland?" Kavya asked with a puppy face. "We are going Kavya. But, day after tomorrow. Today, I mean, now we are seeing The Eiffel Tower. Go get ready." Varun said. "Yay! Eiffel Tower!" Kavya screamed running around the room. "Sid, how will you bear this kid?" Varun asked laughing. "I already promised her that I'll take care of her. She's my first child. My chocolate." Siddharth said laughing, "chocolate, want some chocolate?" He asked walking up to her. "Yes!" She quickly nodded. He snatched her to a room and locked it. "You love to squeal a lot, huh?" He asked walking up to her. "Yes!" She said. "I know how to stop this for now." He said. "Oh, really? Let's see how will you stop this!" She asked raising her eyebrow. "I know." He said grabbing her waist. "Hey, what are you doing?" She whispered. "I love you" He whispered pinning her to the wall. "I... I" she was about to tell, he started kissing her neck. "Don't get too romantic." She whispered. "Don't worry baby. Before marriage no. Just a teaser. That's it. Full film is after our wedding." Siddharth said. "I love you" She said and cupped his face. He too cupped her face. He started kissing her. She too kissed him back.

They heard a knock. Kavya opened. Siddharth was pretending that he's searching something in the closet. "Tay?" Kavya said. "Ready?" Taylor asked. "No, we are actually about to get ready." Kavya said. "I know what you did. Get ready soon. If you want I'll give you some help for makeup or hair." Taylor said. "Thanks Tay. Ask him to get out." Kavya said winking. "Sid, what are you doing here? Get out!" Taylor said chuckling. Siddharth pretended to be hurt and went out laughing. Kavya got ready and came out.

After they came from Eiffel Tower, they had lunch. Vinod was with Sanjana the whole day. He came in the evening. Everyone were sleeping. Sanjana went to her room. She wanted to get some sleep. "HELLO EVERY SLEEPY HEAD!" He shouted making everyone jump. "Bhayya! You scared the shit out of me." Kavya said running to Vinod, hugging him. "How was your day?" She asked. "It was great! Let me explain after I get fresh up." Vinod said. He went and changed to his PJ's. He explained everything, every moment he spent with Sanjana. He also showed the pics. He was constantly blushing. "She's our bhabhi Didi." Akhila whispered. "Yes!" Akanksha grinned. "Let's go out for dinner?" Akanksha said. "Yes!" Kavya screamed. Siddharth smooched her. She became numb. "Well done Sid!" Akhila laughed. Everyone laughed. Kavya kept a poker face. They immediately changed and went out for dinner.

One day later

"DISNEYLAND!!!!" Kavya shouted jumping. "Yeah yeah sweetie. Don't shout." Vinod said laughing. "Get dressed everyone!" Sumedh shouted clapping his hands. Everyone went and got dressed. They started to Disneyland.

They reached.

"Girls, pose a jump here. Tay, where's your Polaroid?" Calvin asked. She took her camera and gave it to Calvin. The girls ran to the entrance and jumped. Calvin took a candid picture of them. "Show me Cal!" Kavya ran and saw the picture. "Perfect!" She squealed. "Lets go inside." He grinned. "Yay!" She squealed and ran inside. First they met Mickey and Minnie. Everyone took pictures with them. Next they met Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, Winnie the Pooh and the characters. By the time they enjoyed that, it was lunch. "Lets have lunch here. Mr. Winnie the Pooh, will you show us?" Kavya asked innocently. Siddharth snatched Kavya. "Kavya, don't be too innocent. Varun bhai is calling us. He found the place." He whispered. "Am I too innocent?" She whispered, waving to Winnie the Pooh. "Yes Kavya! Too innocent. Behave like a grown up. Don't be like a small kid!" Siddharth said. "Okay!" Kavya said walking to others. They finished lunch.

"Now what?" Kavya asked excited. "Disney princesses and princes." Varun said. "I'm excited." Kavya said holding Siddharth's hand. "First Snow White." Akanksha said. "Yay!" Akhila squealed. "Now, she is excited." Sumedh said waving Akhila's hand. They went to the first Disney princess, Snow White. Akhila was too excited. She ran and took pictures with her. Everyone took pictures with her after Akhila. Next they went to Cinderella, Akhila's and Kavya's most favorite Disney princess also Akanksha's. They took pictures with her. They went to every Disney prince and princess. They enjoyed the time. Girls had their Tutu skirts and Mickey mouse fake ears on. Everyone enjoyed a lot in Disneyland. They had dinner and returned to the suite.

"I enjoyed a lot!" Akanksha screamed coming in. " I too! This is the best day ever. I can't imagine we are going back tomorrow morning." Akhila said. "I want to be here forever. This is the beautiful city I've ever seen." Kavya said. "But you need to marry me chocolate." Siddharth said feeding a chocolate to Kavya. "Yes darling." She said kissing him. "Shut that up an have your beauty sleep. We should go back tomorrow for your wedding." Taylor said laughing. "Yeah!" Kavya said disappointed and went to the room to change into her PJ's. Everyone changed and had their sleep.

Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 it's my dream to go there. That's so fantastic. Wow! They're going back tomorrow and the fun starts from day after. So yay! *squeals*

How's this chapter guys?

Comment 👇👇 also vote ⭐

Dedicated to kavyamoolya