US Finally

After two months:

Akhila was seriously being herself with Sumedh. Siddharth and Ishika became too forward and had a physical relationship. They used to have it rarely. Akhila started to blush when anyone talked about Sumedh. Unknowingly, she fell in love with him. She doesn't know that she's in love. It was finally time to leave. Prabhas, Kajal, Varun, Akanksha, Tamannaah, Nisha, Karan were leaving to US. Varun's dream team members were also there. Half of the flight was booked for them. Some fans came and took selfies with the stars. Akhila, Kavya, Ishika, Sumedh and Siddharth came to give a send off.

"Take care of yourself. Be careful while walking, climbing down the steps and everything. Be careful while eating. Bava, take care of my sister." Akhila was constantly telling her everything. Kajal was just smiling and listening. "I know what to do and what not to do. I'll take care of her. See Sumedh is calling you. Go there." Prabhas said. She went to Sumedh with a light blush on her face. "Yeah Sumu?" She asked. "Let's sit in Starbucks." He said. "Okay." She said and immediately someone pushed the door of Starbucks. Akhila was standing to the door. She fell on Sumedh and accidentally they had a smooch. Everyone was shocked. Kavya and Siddharth were controlling their laughter. Akhila got up and went to Kajal. She took her dupatta and started playing. "Hmm... so finally you kissed her." Siddharth said softly. "No.. I mean it was an accident Sid." Sumedh said blushing. "Ahaan, Sumedh! Don't tell stories. I know you kissed her." Kavya said. He even more blushed. "Shut up guys." He said and ran from there. He stood beside Ishika and started talking to her.

Meanwhile the announcement was made. They rushed to the gates and went to the plane. Finally they are going to America. Half of the flight was for them. Kajal Prabhas, Nisha Karan, Varun Akanksha, Tamannaah, Alia, Parineeti, Karan Johar, Siddharth Malhotra, Aditya Roy Kapur, Katrina Kaif, Badshah and five other dream team crew were there. Varun started introducing Akanksha after the flight took off. "Akshu, first I'm introducing you to my bhai, best friend forever, Sid." He said "Sid, this is my girlfriend Akanksha." He introduced. "Ooo... So you are the mysterious woman, who is going on dates with Varun" he said. She chuckled "Ha yes Siddharth and can I call you Mr. Malhotra? Not formal, just a friendly way." She asked. "Of course. You can call me whatever you want." He said. "Okay, Mr. Malhotra." She winked. They laughed followed by Varun. They took their seat belts off and went to Parineeti. "Hey Pari, this is my girlfriend Akanksha. Akshu, you know her already." Varun said. "Ha Ya I know her and girls who are sitting beside her." She said and saw Alia and Katrina with a smile. "So Varun, you are not only a master of flirting, but also you are a handsome lover, Uh.. huh?" Alia said and chuckled. He too chuckled and grabbed Akanksha's waist. "I love you." He whispered wontedly and kissed her cheek. She chuckled and "I love you too." She whispered. They went and sat. Karan Johar was sitting with them. They took some selfies, cracked some jokes, Badshah entertained the passengers with his rapping and songs. Varun joined him in light dance moves. Everyone enjoyed the entertainment. It was a nonstop flight to America, LA. Prabhas and Varun promised Akanksha that they will make her meet all her favorite stars in this eight months of their stay. Varun delayed his schedule for his new film Badrinath ki Dulhania only to spend time with Akanksha. They were on the flight.

Now in Akhila's place, Kavya was missing Akanksha badly. She was also helping Sumedh to gain his love. Siddharth and Ishika are in their own world when they met. In present, they are busy romancing. Sumedh, Akhila and Kavya were talking. "I miss her already. I miss them." Kavya said with a sad expression. "Hope they are enjoying." She said. "Don't worry Kavs. They'll do good and I hope they are enjoying in that flight. That too Varun Jiju and Badshah are there in the flight. They both are good rappers. Varun Jiju is a great dancer. I am sure that he'll be dancing in the flight. I'm just worried about Kajal Didi. She's four months pregnant now. So she should take care of herself." Akhila said and rested her head on Sumedh's shoulder. He rubbed her head "they are doing good and Kajal jee is always awesome. So many are there to take care of her there. Don't worry Akhi. Girls are really very good. There are 6 members there. They'll take care of her. You be happy. As your best friend, I love to see you happy." He said. She smiled. "Let's go out, leaving them. They are in their own world. Leave them." Kavya said. "Okay, ice cream as many we can." Akhila said. Sumedh nodded his head. They went out. Ishika and Siddharth were in their own world. After the realized that they went away without them, they got so angry. Sumedh, Akhila and Kavya came talking. "Yeah you were only eating chocolate." Kavya said and playfully smacked on Akhila's head. "Arre! Why are you smacking me like that, butterscotch ki deewaani? (Lover of butterscotch)" she asked. Kavya and Sumedh chuckled. They saw Ishika and Siddharth standing in front of them, not letting them in. "What happened Ishi?" Akhila asked. Ishika didn't reply. She was just standing like that glaring at them with her hand on her waist. "Sid. What happened? Why are you both glaring at us?" Sumedh asked. "Nothing. Why did you go out without even telling us?" He asked glaring at them. "We called you. But you both were so busy that you didn't listen to us. It was not our mistake. You didn't listen, so it's your mistake." Sumedh said. "Hmm... sorry. Come in and let's have dinner. I think they reached. If they reach, they will call us. They didn't even call. Maybe they are in flight still." Ishika said. "Ooohhhh!!!! Don't think too much. They'll be safe and fine." Akhila said and pushed her towards the kitchen. They kept the plates and had dinner. Sumedh and Siddharth started staying with Ishika, Akhila and Kavya. Their college was also near to the place. Their parents accepted and they stayed.