I am in love with that gorgeous lady

Its one week, Ishika's birthday. She chose to wear that black floral vintage lace gown, with a tiara, small black earrings and black wedges. Akhila styled her. She was really looking like a vintage diva. Siddharth called Ishika and asked where should they come. She told them. They came. "Hey!" Ishika said and hugged them. "Is it hard to find?" She asked. "No. It was absolutely easy." Siddharth said and "your looking so gorgeous as always" he winked. "Oh, thank you and come in." She said. Akhila was doing some works, as Kajal, Prabhas, Nisha, Karan were just sitting and talking. Akanksha, Varun and Kavya were just chit chatting. The boys and Ishika walked in. "Oh My Gosh!" Sumedh exclaimed "a star studded birthday bash!" He said shockingly. Akhila laughed. "Hey guys!" She said and hugged them. "How are you?" She asked. "We are good." Sumedh said. "I'll introduce. Come." Akhila said and walked to Kavya. "Kav," she said. "Yes di" Kavya turned to see. "These both are my friends, Sumedh and Siddharth. Guys this is my little sister Kavya." She introduced. "Hi Kavya. How are you?" Siddharth asked. "I'm good, Siddharth." Kavya said. Akhila took them to Akanksha. "Akshu di," she called. "Ha Akhi?" She said. "These are my friends Sumedh and Siddharth. Guys, this is my big sister Akanksha and you know the guy sitting beside her" she said looking at Varun. He smiled. "Oh My God!" The boys said in unison "Varun Dhawan!" They said. Varun simply smiled. "Selfie please!" Sumedh asked. Varun got up. "Who's giving me a camera or phone?" He asked. "Me!" Sumedh said and took his phone out. He gave the phone to Varun. They took a Selfie. "An autograph please Varun?" Siddharth asked. "Pen and paper please" Varun asked. Akhila grabbed a pen and paper from the table and gave it to him. He gave an autograph saying 'To Sumedh and Siddharth with Love'. He handled the paper to Sumedh and pen to Akhila. "Thank You so much Varun. We love you." They both said in unison. He smiled. "Come I'll introduce you to my sisters" Akhila said. Kavya ran behind her and sat with Karan, her favorite jiju. "Nisha didi," Akhila called. She saw her. "These are my friends Sumedh and Siddharth. Guys this is Nisha Aggarwal Valecha. You both know. This is her husband Karan Valecha. Jiju?" She said and called him. He smiled. They went to Kajal and Prabhas. "Kaju didi, these are my friends Sumedh and Siddharth. Guys you know these both." She said. "Yeah, we know them. Please a selfie and an autograph with you guys." Sumedh asked. "We'll take more pics today." Nisha said smiling. "That would be more cool!" Siddharth said, excited. Ishika came to them. "Guys, cake cutting. Akhi you, Siddharth, Sumedh should be with me." Ishika said. "Sure" Siddharth said more excited. Ishika and Akhila walked to the table. "I'm in love with that gorgeous lady, Sumu." Siddharth said. "Who? Akhila or Ishika?" Sumedh asked. "Ishu" Siddharth said, grabbing Sumedh's hand. They went to Ishika. She cut the cake as 'happy birthday to you' played. Everyone clapped. She fed the first piece to Akhila. "Please no facial." Ishika said. Everyone laughed. She fed the second piece to Siddharth, which made him blush. He took a piece, sat down on his knees and started, "Ishu, will you be my girlfriend. I love you." He said. Sumedh adored him. Akhila was shocked. Everyone were seeing silently. "Siddharth? Are you serious?" She asked. "Yes Ishu. I am. If you agree, we'll marry." He confessed. "Yes. I love you too." She said and he fed the piece to Ishika. "Thank You. I love you Sid, my lil munchkin." Ishika said, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. Everyone clapped. "I'm so happy for you Ishika didi!" Kavya said and hugged her. "Ishiiiii!!!! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!" Akhila squealed and hugged her. "Thank you babe!" Ishika said. Everyone congratulated the couple and danced. It was a kind of ball dance. Sumedh was sitting aside as Akhila was the DJ. Akanksha Varun, Kajal Prabhas, Nisha Karan, Siddharth Ishika danced like they never did before. Kavya was the waitress. She served wine for everyone, with pleasure. They played some games, took selfies, photos, Sumedh and Siddharth took autograph from Kajal, Prabhas and Nisha. "Once again happy birthday sweetheart" Siddharth said and smooches Ishika lips. "Thank you baby. I love you" she said. "I love you too." He said. They were just talking. "Be in touch Akhila. Maybe we'll have more hangouts. Ishika brings you if my brother calls her for an hangout. I will definitely be with him. But not for their dates, okay!" Sumedh said. Akhila laughed "their dates are private and hangouts are personal." She said and "of course I'll be in touch with this wonderful friend" she said, tapping on his shoulder. He laughed. "You have my number, right?" He asked. "Yeah, I do have your number." She said. They walked to the love birds. "Over, love birds?" Sumedh asked. "Yes, yes" Siddharth said coming out from Ishika's arms. They waved to them and left. "Okay babe. I'll leave. Catch you tomorrow in the college." Akhila said, seeing Akanksha, Varun and Kavya coming out. Kajal, Prabhas, Nisha and Karan already left. "Okay babe. Catch you tomorrow." Ishika said. They hugged. "Bye Ishu." Akanksha said. "Bye Ish" Varun said and hugged her. "Bye didi." Kavya said and hugged her. A day well spent.