Haldi and D-Day

Grooms were in another room in the resort, while brides are in another room. They made squads. Akanksha's side, Parineeti, Nisha, Taylor, Tamannaah, Janvi, two of her colleagues and her school friend. Akhila side, Alia, Sanjana, Kajal, Samantha, her college friend Neeharika, and five of her common friends. Kavya's side are her college friends Shruthika, Krishna, Genelia, Ileana, her best friend Charmika aka Cherry and some cousins. Tamannaah was the maid of honour for Akanksha. Kajal and Charmika were the maid of honours for Akhila and Kavya. "OMG! I can't believe that its already time." Kavya squealed softly. "What's the time?" Akhila asked. "6:30 AM" Akanksha replied, "I'm sleepy. We have our haldi and chuda ceremony in a couple of hours." She sighed. "Ya didi. I'm also tired." Kavya said yawning. "We can't see them till wedding?" Akhila asked with a sad face. "Yeah! I'm missing him already." Kavya sighed.

*This scene will be in Akhila's POV.*

Akhila's POV

Sangeet is over. Everyone slept, even Akshu and Kav also. Why I'm not getting sleep?

"Look at you..." Ishika said looking at her jaw dropped "you are looking amazing!" she squealed and hugged me. "Thank You Ishi. By the way, you are also looking beautiful." I said and giggled. "Thank you Thank you." Ishika said.

Why are these things again coming in my mind? Why? I think I should sleep. I lied down on the bed and closed my eyes.

"You knock." I said. "No, you knock." Kavya said. We were hesitating as Ishika knocked the door. Bava's uncle came and opened the door. By seeing him we froze. "What?" he asked glaring at us. Akshu was not there. She was talking to Nisha didi and walking to the Bava's room. "umm... Uncle..." we hesitated to speak.

I woke up with a thud and checked whether anyone saw me. No, no one saw me. But why I'm getting these things in my mind again. In reality, I miss her. If she's there now, nicely with us, she used to be in Kavya's place. A tear drop called down my cheek. OMG I'm crying. No I shouldn't cry for that bitch! Who almost spoiled my life also Sid's life. Glad that Kavya is in his life now. Let me go to the terrace. I'll feel better if cool breeze kisses me.

I walked to the terrace and I was walking as cool breeze is kissing me.

"If you are finished with your makeover, we'll start." I said looking at Ishika impatiently. "Yes, Yes, finished." Ishika said and came out. "Chee!" I said. "Why? What happened?" Ishika asked. "Your top is good, but, your shorts are really too short." I said. "Okay. I'll change." Ishika went inside. After a while, she came out. "Now you are looking great. Wrap your shirt around your waist." I said. Ishika took her red checks t-shirt and wrapped around her waist. We walked to the car. She drove the car to Inorbit mall.

"Huh?" I shook my head. I felt a teardrop coming down. What the fuck is making me cry?

"Ishu, will you be my girlfriend. I love you." He said. Sumedh adored him. I was shocked. Everyone were seeing silently. "Siddharth? Are you serious?" She asked. "Yes Ishu. I am. If you agree, we'll marry." He confessed. "Yes. I love you too." She said and he fed the piece to Ishika. "Thank You. I love you Sid, my lil munchkin." Ishika said, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. Everyone clapped. "I'm so happy for you Ishika didi!" Kavya said and hugged her. "Ishiiiii!!!! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!" Akhila squealed and hugged her. "Thank you babe!" Ishika said.

Not again! OMG! I shouldn't cry! Take your tears back Akhila Aggarwal Mudgalkar.

"Haha, no! No! Not again!" I heard a girl's voice.

Great, now I'm hallucinating!

"Vinu, baby! No! I'll kiss you if you do that again. Arre! Don't do that."